It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free UFO ET Related Videos and Documentary Downloads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi everyone, here's a heads up on free UFO ET related videos and documentary downloads.

If you know of other similar "free UFO videos" download websites, please reply. Thanks!

1. This site is a bit too angry about the so called "cover up", but they have one of the best collections of free UFO videos...

www.untoldmysteries.com...

You have to register then visit the page again to see a huge list of downloads.

They have these for example ...

Close-Encounters-Proof-of-Alien-Contact-Part-1-of-3-(21,8Mb)-20min01sec.rm

OZ-Encounters-Part-1-of-3-UFO-Alien-Encounters-in-Australia-(11,6Mb)-15min50sec.rm

Out-of-the-Blue-The-Definitive-UFO-Investigation-30Mb-40min-Part1-of-3.rm

Top-10-Ultimate-Unexplained-Mysteries-Part-1-of-3-.rm

All rather good quality and free.

2. This is our FREE UFO VIDEOS club searching for more free videos online...

www.AliensUFOsFreeVideos.250x.com...

And if you want to have a bit of fun, please sign the Frappr! ...

www.frappr.com...

Have a great day !!
We'll keep in touch.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
www.areadownload.com...

edit: no offense but that untold mysteries site.. what a pain that is.

There are links EVERYWHERE, you can close your eyes, click anywhere and hit a link. Not to mention the 20 different font types, colours, the animated gifs and the different alignment when you scroll down on the site. Plus a different background on each page? Djeez.

Congratulations, you've created the most cluttered and appaling site ever.
This a school book example of how a site should NOT be.

I hope you realize that a site like this is not very inviting and many people will not even bother to read a few lines.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Shroomery:
Very true!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't know what you're on about man. Your reply is starting to look like your website. Cluttered and unreadable.

And yes you do have 20 different font types. But according to your reply, you don't know what a font type is and you mistake if for a font-face or font-family.

Keep yelling mate, it's funny how you assume that I just start this rant without knowing anything about webdesign or typography.

If you don't want to take advice, fine, so be it. Your site LOOKS like it contains a lot of info, however, it's like going into a library and noticing all the books on a pile on the ground instead of categorized.

Don't believe me, but I could've learned you a thing or two.
And that is without opening the code.. Wich is another case all by itself but I'll spare you those comments because you probably think someone's attacking you.

Here's some advice, look at a few websites at www.stylegala.com... and you'll know what a readable site looks like.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Shroomery]

top topics

join