It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous "Bruni-Warren Confrontation" on Rendlesham

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Althought I originally posted this thread as sepate to my other Rendlesham post in another thread I see now that they are two closely reated to paste my original query further below. This is related to some degree to the thread A Case For Rendlesham.

Right, regarding this thread, what are your opinions regarding the Bruni-Warren Confrontation?

Although, both of my threads are slightly related so I suggest both are read so, I paste it below:

Georgina Bruni does a small audio introduction to the tape HERE.

I was wondering what book to get on this subject.

I have recently been told by a friend that I should get her book "You Can't Tell The People" If I want to learn the truth (or as best we can get at the moment) regarding the Rendlesham Forest Incident. I have been told that her book is the most in depth, level headed and rationale one their is.

I just wanted to ask you as I have been reading allot of her material onliine and want the most up to date edition their is, what is the latest edition?

Also, in it does she cover what she has said in these links since:

"Georgina Bruni's points" link HERE.

Her informative response to David Clarke HERE.

More information on Kevin Conde HERE and HERE.

Also, what do you think of Larry Warren's book that Nick Pope also recommends aswell as hers? I ask because she made him look like a complete fool in her responce to him when he started a debate with her here: HERE Are these points covered in her book? Is his book worth getting as a companion?

Also, does she cover all of the Lord Hill-Norton information in her book that she has supplied HERE.

And more information HERE.

I ask this because I want all the BEST information I can get and she seems to be the person I am told to come to for the best. If this is covered in the book great. If not, it's ok, I'll just print it all off and keep it in the book itself.

Your responses would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards.

OTHER BOOKS/TV I HAVE ON THIS SUBJECT ARE:

- "A Covert Agenda" by Nick Redfern
- "Cosmic Crashes" by Nick Redfern
- "The UFO's That Never Were" by Jenny Randles (now blown out of the water because of Georgina Bruni)
- "Sky Crash" by Brenda Butler
- "Left At East Gate" by Larry Warren (now questionable because of Georgina Bruni HERE).
- History Channel's "UFO Files: Britains Roswell" [availble to watch HERE]
- Sci Fi Channel's [ UFO Invasion at Rendlesham" [availble to watch HERE]

Wikipedia entry for the Rendlesham Forest Incident HERE.

Musclor kindly posts the below:

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello AzurWhyte, nice post

I haven't read "You Can't Tell The People" and "Left at East Gate" books, but they are certainly great and you probably want to read both of them if you want more indepth informations. Personally i do believe in Larry Warren story.

Also, you can download "UFO Invasion at Rendlesham" right here :
www.checktheevidence.com...

Thank you for your kind words.

In regard to you posting your link to that documentary, I cannot thank you enough! Thank you! I have sent you a PM.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by AzurWhyte]

[edit on 5-3-2006 by AzurWhyte]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bruni-Warren article updated. More to come soon. Plus, hopefully, Bruni and Warren's comments!

PLEASE, keep things in the correct thread. This thread is for the Bruni-Warren Confrontation.

To comment on the Rendlesham Incident please comment HERE.

Thank you.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by AzurWhyte]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
lol WOW....bruni OWNED larry warren in that exchange. i've read left at east gate -- good book. i'm gonna order you can't tell the people next week from amazon.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
lol WOW....bruni OWNED larry warren in that exchange. i've read left at east gate -- good book. i'm gonna order you can't tell the people next week from amazon.

Believe me, you will not be dissapointed with Bruni's book. I have spent years reseaching this, somestimes more than other and sometimes less. Personally, Bruni's book is FAR better than Warrens. However, It is not nessesarily that I believe that Warren is lying but that:

1) he was involved in an event of some sort.

2) I think that some of what he recalls may have been planted there by someone who would have the ability to do that. It's likely that the CIA could have done something to this effect.

3) He is lying to make money and for 15 minutes of fame

4) or is an actual disinformation agent bought and paid for.

Please, don't take these points of view on their own, they should be taken into consideration with all points made above. It could be all or any of the above, READ BOTH BOOKS!

Warren may be 100% correct but the "evidence is agaisnt him", also the fact that he admits himself that he changes his story! ALSO, he will not respond to Bruni after her answers! Even afdter HE instigated this confrontation!

I say read Bruni's book, do it and then you have BOTH sides of a story whihc is what you need to make an educated opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yeah, i'm DEFINITELY ordering bruni's book. its funny, in warren's book, he has dialogue with halt where halt tells warren that his mind may have been "tampered" with...i'm beginning to give this aspect a little more credence because i don't necessarily think warren is lying -- but its starting to seem as if he was misinformed and led astray.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzurWhyte
Bruni-Warren article updated. More to come soon. Plus, hopefully, Bruni and Warren's comments!

PLEASE, keep things in the correct thread. This thread is for the Bruni-Warren Confrontation.

To comment on the Rendlesham Incident please comment HERE.

Thank you.

join