It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are blondes clones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
In the future blondes will be extinct. The human race will all be a cocoa bronzed colour with dark hair. We'll also be shorter rather than taller.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well, it's because the 'Yuppie' blondes that you see are surgically altered facially. All of their noses are cookie-cutter small and up turned. Also, they are mostly bleached the light color. Blonde hair is said to lighten the features, thus also why thinking people with it are the same. Other hair colors can fall into the "are they clondes/" catagory as well. Typically they are natural pretty to begin with. Beauty is often average looks, with no asymmetry-ie small chin, wide set big eyes, clear skin, THIN!, etc. They do this because they feel men will want them more-yes, it's proven they were more wanted(see attention whoring) but people like different things-, plus people often like having friends who look similar to them, esp. materialistic young females. "Hot" women in packs draw more men!

Oh, and I'm not biased since I'm a light skinned, blue/green eyed, auburn haired-semi blonde. Not a clone as well! Though, I have disdain for mainstream beauty standards in the USA.

A good conclusion would be that the most beautiful people are clones. These specimens are often observed at valley malls, Starbucks, and Nordstrom, traveling in packs of three or one(sometimes the middle one is not as attractive), and driving a "cute" light colored car that says "Princess" on the tag. other times seen at bookstores, but not to read, but rather giggle at "nerdy" boys.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Eh, no. I notice this with Brunette's as well.

Just for some reason the Brunette's that look identical don't seem to pair up as often.

I think brunette's are just more independent like that.

Depends on where you are, I suppose.

You should also, except for the fact that all of you here are long gone, check out my upcoming Legend of Zelda conspiracy which kind of dabbles in this a bit, however I attribute it all to the same female.

This case, though, I believe has nothing to do with my case. As many will probably say my theory can easily be explained by this one.

I beg to differ.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Blond's do have something to do with MK Ultra sex kitten techniques, don't they?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join