It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explaining 9-11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If I were to sit down with a friend or family member and tell them that the 9-11 attacks were planned by the government, how would I go about doing this? I want to spread the knowledge of this to as many people I know, so hopefully they can too. I want to explain the situation to them assuming they don't know a thing a bout it, so it has to be easy for them to understand. If you were to explain to someone why the 9-11 attacks were staged, how would you go about doing it, and how would you tell them? Type out what you would tell them as if they were actually here. Thanks

P.S. What are the best sites you've seen that have proven the falseness of 9-11? (Besides ATS).

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Personally, I wouldn't.

I don't think it is feasible to say the attacks were planned by 'the government'.

I think it is fairer to say that the Bush admin was complicit in the attacks, through a program of disassembling intelligence, negligence, and support for the PNAC middle east agenda at a very high price.

There are a heap of useful 9/11 sites that dwell on unanswered questions. I will catalog them as part of the 'Emergency Team' research once the Research Project is approved.

I think having people consider questions that are not yet possible to answer is the best way to build awareness.

ATS is only at the tip of the iceberg in terms of uncovered information about what led up to and what has emanated from 9/11.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is not related to your question at hand, just noting anomaly. Today's Posts says there's a response and I see one now that I'm in the reply field but on the thread MA's response is not visible...hmm...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've found alot of sceptisism when i highlight the real aspects of 9/11. It was such a shocking day that people just can't see how it could be part of a larger government plan and not just terrorists commiting a horrible crime. You really have to present evidence to people. Don't dive in and rip into a conspiracy theory about demolitions and fake 737's with missiles in them right away, just show them the facts and how it really doesn't add up when you look at the official explanations. let them make their own discisions. .

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The TWO replies you received (so far) were good rational & safe....

by introducing, the human family condition of Rising
Extremism-&-Fundamentalism, might be appropriate...

the forensic science and detective works only address the HOWs and not the WHYs !!!
~~~~

both christian fundamentalism
islamic fundamentalism

have led to the killing of abortion doctors, bombing clinics etc

and issuing fatwas, jihad- against US occupation/imperialism
+++++

i'd go with the Big Picture Overview, then speculate on the complicity factors

keep your powder dry....s/riff raff

top topics

join