It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

I do not know the depth of the fear of Humanity. Those who post threads or responses--we must assume--are either Homo Sapiens or are sympathetic to our species--and have intimate knowledge to the trials and tribulations of our species.

Homo Sapiens are flawed because (we) assume we are in control of our destiny. I cannot and will not assume control of a non-human entity. Succumbing to needless fear isn't an option to me.

Ego is a powerful motivator to Homo Sapiens. Those of us who can only accept proof with our own eyes are becoming a non-entity to public opinion. Homo Sapiens abhore thoughts and actions counter to our nature. We are comfortable as individuals in hope. We resist what we cannot intellectually grasp.

Homo Sapiens cannot psychically accept what we cannot embrace as individuals. If we were a telephathic species--many mysteries would be dismissed.

We are stregthened and limited by our inability to share our thoughts and emotions to a theoretical "collective". Currently, we are judged by society by our actions.

Socrates drank of the Hemlock because he realized that he was obligated to suffer under the weighty influence of his social order.

We can reflect upon Plato's "Allegory of the Cave". Unfortunately, many of us wouldn't be capable of escaping and returning to the limited confines of a dark and shadowy realm. Plato suggests that it is necessary to return to the cave and show others the error of accepting shadow-play as reality.

I urge every one of you to bring your doubts of any possible conspirary theory. Many who would read your postings might be motivated to shout to the heavens and demand true justice.

Conspiracy theories are like a**holes. Everyone has them.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"False Evidance Affecting Response"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
that is a deep thought humanity fears everything not understood

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
nice post, very true.

new topics

top topics

join