It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eulogia the patron god of the skull and bones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spatacus
'branched off of' and 'offshoot of' are the same thing.

You note that in AMORC the people beleive in the gods. But there are also people who play around with greco-roman mythology and other pagan mythologies that do not beleive in the gods. So the fact that some people do beleive in pagan gods does not mean that the people in SnB do. I have seen nothing that really shows that Bush isn't a protestant christer, or that kerry isn't a catholic christer. A frat that they belong to having a story of having a made-up goddess called 'Eulogia' as its patron doesn't demonstrate that any of its members are pagans or Eulogia worshippers.

What are you talking about, preconcieved notions?

You seem to have decided that SnB are pagans and the like and are simply looking for information that supports it, rather than looking at the evidence objectively.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've read Alexandra Robbins' second book: Pledged.
She is a good writer, but her research on the secrets of various NPC sororities are totally inaccurate. I will not go into details here, as we cannot post secrets on ATS. However, not all of her research is correct.

Also, her manner of getting research was not good. She would have been far better off asking around for the rituals in pdf format.

Other people who collect sorority rituals will tell you the same thing.

So, be careful when you reference Alexandra's work.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You seem to have decided that SnB are pagans and the like and are simply looking for information that supports it, rather than looking at the evidence objectively.

Ok, I guess you are right I am using speculative evidence. However what knowledge I do have leads me to believe that they are in fact sincere god worshippers. Iwould like to point out a couple of thing I said in the past. One is that why would they offer sacrifices and fancy things to them if they were worshipping something they believed to be completely fictional? Other is that these societies are not all formed in admiration of greco-roman origins. Why do the bohemian club worship not a greek or a roman god but a cananite god? saying that this is admiration of the greeks is absurd. Why would a bunch of journalists who wanted to party build a 40 foot owl in dedication to an ancient and unpopular god for no good reason? Don't make sense!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why care what they believe in? Because their rituals call for "blood sacrifice."

Think about that one for a minute or three then do something.

We're being governed by insanity. Don't forget about the Franklin Cover-up. Many share perverted beliefs. It's high time they saw the light.

There are two significant books that have not been released although their publishing dates have come and gone.

Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing at Rolling Stone: The Essential Hunter S. Thompson" (which includes "letters and memos that illuminate the stories behind the stories") and Nick Bryant's "The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join