It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grand Father, Worked On SR-71 and F-117

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have gotten all I can out of him, he is a stern one when it comes to secrecy. New member all Hiyah! I asked him if he had heard of S-4, 51, Dulce, Or the hundreds of other reported bases, He only reply's 'you cant talk about thats stuff". So whatever. He lived on base also my father told me. So he didnt know much. Grandmother didnt see him while he was gone, and she's a money type, so as long as checks were comming, she didnt even mumble.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Oh cmon, be creative. Have a booze up, and see if you cant get a bit more information out of him!

Someone who worked at SkunkWorks, Area 51 and on F-117 is someone worth talking to, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've been trying for years, this guy have been conditioned. He changes to the subject to me, when I get into details.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Verrry interesting that you mention this!

A gentleman I know exhibits the same thing whenever I approach certain topics with him, I am not going to say which topics. Suffice to say we share a similar military background though he is old enought to be my grandfather, but I can only get him to talk up to a certain point on some subjects. We can be talking four hours and hours on end about military things, then I start to approach this one topic, and when I get more and more detailed, eventually there comes a point where he stops answering my questions and will suddenly change the subject to something totally off the topic like a sale at the grocery store or what his wife was cooking for dinner.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Gee with hard butts like these it is gonna be difficult to get EVIDENCE for all the non-believers out there isn't it? Guess they have this game won starting and finishing.

Hope the rewards were high enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My dad was a navigator in the SR-71 during the height of the Cold War. He wont tell me much either, except that he's flown over Area-51. He took a look, just out of curiosity, and after he overflew it, he was questioned
. He also did alot of "buisness" with the NSA during the Cold War, but that's all I can get out of him.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My Grandfather was an Air Force Liason to Skunkworks (the black projects division of Lockheed or Boweing, cant remember, that built those 2 amazing planes) probably new each other haha. He acts the same way, he is very good at changing the subject when I broach it.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

You father was an RSO, SR-71s didn't have a navigator. I worked on the SR-71 in the 80s. Most everything about the SR-71 is declassified now.

top topics

join