It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dream to end all dreams - Need your help on this dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The dream that Im about to tell you is the second part of a recuring dream.

two nights ago I had the second part of this dream,

It starts of in a building filled with water knee high, I don't know exactly how to explain it, but the room was decrepit and had mold in it. The stuff I remember from the dream before is that the population of the world had been wiped out and from what we knew is that only three people were left alive. Me, a girl and another guy (somehow this guy was responsible for this happening), I don't know how.

I remember that the surviving girl was suicidal, so me and this guy where always tring to cheer her up. What ended up happening is that I got angry at the guy for being responsible for what happen. Something happens (cant remember), but the guy kills himself, as Im trying to save him the girl drowns herself, I don't know how it happens but, time passes, and all I can remember is the girl and guy, and I remember crying in my dreams (never happened before) for the friend that I had lost.

This the really freaky part.

I decide to go off and do something (cant remember). And for the first time in the dreams that I can remember, I ask for guidence, I don't know to who, most likely to myself, then as Im putting on my shoes. I look at some object on a shelf and see something morph from, it, It asked me something powerful, and my response, "What do you want from me".

Thats when I woke up saying those words only in a different language. My friend had spent the night at my house, His house sucks to sleep at because no one ever goes to sleep. Its hell on earth. But as he told me, I was speaking in a different language.

What scary about this dream is that what was talking in my dream didn't feel like it was part of me, but something else, something that couldn't have come from my dream.

My question is, what the f..k was that.

By the way, I do have another dream that would probably blow you away, but I'm probably going to write a scifi-novel about it.

[Edited on 10/7/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
All i can say about that is...WOW.

Sounds like you had yourself some hell of a dream.

Maybe Megestica will pop in and maybe she might have something to say about it. She's pretty good with interpretations on dreams and the like.

I'm thinking about your deam but too many ideas/theory's, and too hard to explain.

But i would really like to hear your other dream.

So please do tell. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The sad thing is that I didn't explain my first dream, you would proabably throw up with horror, yet is still in the realm of possibility, as for my other dream, it was just a dream, only it would be a movie or novel, that The Lord of the Rings had, and epic movie in my oppinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
you can only walk the path alone as hard as that sounds...
and if you try to take people with you, well you have seen the reprocussions of that...
and the water level will continue to rise untill it is choose or die...
as sad as that sounds it is actually a good thing...
for you are no longer a neutral, and now have the power to choose...

and yes the choice is that powerfull, be carefull what path you decide, in the end all is well though, if thats a conselation...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bisage, thanks for the help, still doesn't answer the dream, but should be interesting if one day the dream has meaning, o'well for now I guess, only time will tell.

I wonder though, is my head really that messed up, or did something actually invade my head and try to give me advise or ask something of me.

hmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In order to gain a bit more view can i ask if you felt Depressed or very let down the day before the dream, stretching back to around 3 days?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nope, but it was the first time I had ever asked advise from somebody and meant it (but that one was in my dreams)

but no depression. it was just a two part dream.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The reason i asked about the depression is that when people feel down they can sometimes convince themselves they have a destiny being guided by a higher power, its fairly common actually. I'll keep looking into this for you though.

Make sure you keep a dream diary of all your dreams now.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can you please tell us your first dream. Also what were you saying when you woke up from your dream?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
First dream - I keep losing people one by one, people I know, people I see and people that I don't know.

The world is dark and all is not well in wonderland.

I don't know who I am in the story, but a huge war has been waged, with human or another species, I don't know.

We fight hard, and everyday is like hell, faced that I had grown to admire have been lost. I start to think about what I am doing and decide to fight no more. I leave, as time goes by, I see no one left, I find a girl in a house half dead, then, I find a person that I have seen before somewhere, famous for something, but do not know.

We end up seeing others, those others join( I don't remember in what order I saw them in). Then there is a lot of people left.

But an attack on us is seiged, only a couple survive. On by one we cross a vast wasteland, we have to eat each other, till there are only three. We three make it to this place.

Many memories in this place, but don't know what.

Thats the first dream, in a less grusome version, less, less grusome.

By the way, thanks nerdling,

As for the higher power, The only reason I am saying this dream is because I don't think it was my mind saying those things, it was some sort of presence in my head.

ilovepizza-what i was saying was,"What do you want from me". - only in a different language according to my friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That is really strange. Try and finish out one of your dreams. Next time you are in a dream try and call upon the morphing thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
what is wanted is for you to choose to stand or fall...
as a man who can possibly grasp what is going on choose to stand like one...

but in the end the battle is decided within...

only those strong at heart and in faith in a greater being recieve help from such said beings....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hopefully your right, but I never got this message, I freaked out in my dreams because it felt as if it wasn't my mind doing these things, but something else, as for me saying this, A Gardian Angel, and I don't believe in these things!!!!!

As for calling on the morphing thing, I don't think it will happen, since its the first time ever that this has happened.

I do remember something though. No way~!!!!

Just this instant I remebered that I had bent down to put on my shoes to start my journey, thats when my dream started to fall apart and presence morphed in.

I would like to know what you guys and gals think on this, but do you think that when I started to tie my shoes I noticed my hand and noticed that I was in a dream.

Thats when maybe my conciensceness became aware of what was around me, thats when I noticed something there, maybe it didn't morph but was always there watching.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
the father is with us at all times regardless of faith in him or not...
and dont be afraid to continue your journey these are honored times we are living in...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's the deal. There are lots of parasites of various calibres floating in the astral. It's a good bet one of them is attached to YOU.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the concerns.

Freeman-please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Had this dream again, just no voice this time, I know I'm digging back 6+ years but man... it was vivid again.

join