It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older women and teen guys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Smh.....please. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like sloppy seconds, and I sure as hell don't like sloppy seconds from a an old use up hag with more mileage then a 54 mustang. And even worse, if she has kids....eeewwww

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristyZ
If it is just about the sex......why would these women want to make it with a teenage boy? Teenage boys with little experience and two minutes? LOL

Maybe because they don''t want to look at a trolls face while they're being plowed, Have you ever thought about that? Women naturally go for softer, tender features, it caters to their motherly instinct. So it's only natural for an older woman to go for a younger dude.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Im kinda in that situation right now. Im 19 and I have been dating a 35 year old woman for about 5-6months now, and she's also bi-polar. Any thoughts on this one?

Well, are you happy? Do you feel like she is using you? What does the bi-polarness have to do with it? Did you meet her during a manic phase?
Sorry for the barage of questioning- just getting the background.

Since you mention bi-polar, there must be something significant in it. That can affect any relationship. Being 19, you have so much living to do that you should relax and enjoy your relationships. Its too soon to try to settle down.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lianna

If you are talking about the teachers who get busy with their students, then I would say it is an abusive relationship, period. It is no different than a male teacher seducing a teenage female student. Abuse of authority position, abuse of trust, etc.

I havent been attracted to teenage boys since I was a tweener. I really dont understand why other women are, but some of the women are barely past their teens when they start teaching. You have 22-23 year old teachers in the high school, and so maybe they just forget they are supposed to be mature professionals.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am 35. My partner of three years is 20.

We met online and "dated" for about a year before meeting in real life. Once we met each other we refrained from sex for three months. Yes, it was very difficult but we wanted to make sure our relationship wasn't based purely on the sexual chemistry which had been building for months online.

Turns out it wasn't and we have been very happy together in a fully monogomous, committed relationship. We both see ourselves being with each other long term.

But yeah everyone assumes it's the sex. Kind of insulting because our relationship is SOOO much more.

But yeah, the sex is out of this world.

*grins*

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hell, I remember when I was 16 i was dating women almost twice my age. I don't see anything wrong with it myself, could see it as a problem if it was a 47 yr old person with a 14 yr old.

My late grandfathers first wife was 20 years older than him, and they were together happily until she passed away.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join