It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfootville on the Travel Channel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am skeptical about the father and son Seminole Indian guides. The reason for this is because he asked the camera man if he could smell a smell and then all of a sudden way across the field something was spotted. I dont know how long the diffefence was in the editing of the film but that was kind of strange to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i agree that they are a bit suspicious. i always knew that bigfoot smelled, but from all the across that didtance? then it there could have been a large time lapse as you said, and if running fast, it may have made it. and who knows, maybe there was another closer that they didnt see.

the camera man's video journal, and the rocks being thrown right before, were pretty interesting though.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yea I saw this lil show on the Travel Channel. Like you mentioned the whole smelling from a mile away seems a little off, but who knows what was edited. Also the Indian guides could have just done a good job freaking everybody out and thus they're reactions were over exaggerated. But who knows, there are some interesting moments on that show tho.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yeah the one that stood out was the two Policemen and the research crew. The one guy was surely scared and there were rocks thrown.

top topics

join