It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If all the secret knowledge of the world was exposed in one day i Imagine this would cause serious chaos. However if it was told slow over time there maybe some hope. I think holding the truth from the masses is dangerous as secrets always come out sooner or later.

I don't claim that knowledge known by some would use it to control or hurt people but some people in this world live,think and have barbaric beliefs.

So to the point. Some tests the Government has done go beyond remote viewing and general OBE type stuff. One being use of '___' and connecting to people in a a controled test two people were used and they over time took '___' and one tries to connect to the other person as in two peas in a pod. Now the one could than control the other person, it was as if they were prisoner in their own body.

Now this may sound very interesting and to some fun to play with but the point is what has been done with such para-tech? If someone was in deep prayer/meditative state. Is there a group of people who watch for this and trick the person as if they were God,Allah etc and if that person progresses the pusher can take over and just say drive planes into a building...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Talking about drug-induced stuff is against the Terms&Conditions so I'm gonna have to sit out on this one, sowwy. And just a warning.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't understand what the problem is with speaking about potential situations. It's not like he's encouraging drug use? Isn't this message board about free speech?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks Barcs.

Plus '___' is natural chemical in your brain used for dreaming/death/birth. So if I rewrote it to natural induced it would still be the same message.

my edit time is up btw.

With such a board I think '___' should be allowed to be talked about freely as it has a lot to do with the forum and occult practice and aliens as well.

Plus no one can really get '___' at least not synthetic '___' used by the US Gov. unless well your are within of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

N,N-'___' is Schedule I in the United States. This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license.

Canada #
'___' is schedule III in Canada. (Note: Canadian schedules are very different than U.S. schedules)

U.K. #
'___' is Schedule I/Class A in the U.K., making it illegal to buy or possess without a license.

Source: Erowid.org

There is nothing natural about the '___' that you are suggesting the government used. It's a synthetic hallucinagin. It's also not as impossible to get as you're suggesting.

'Nuff said.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

N,N-'___' is Schedule I in the United States. This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license.

Canada #
'___' is schedule III in Canada. (Note: Canadian schedules are very different than U.S. schedules)

U.K. #
'___' is Schedule I/Class A in the U.K., making it illegal to buy or possess without a license.

Source: Erowid.org

There is nothing natural about the '___' that you are suggesting the government used. It's a synthetic hallucinagin. It's also not as impossible to get as you're suggesting.

'Nuff said.

[edit on 27-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

no. this is old i know but listen
its made in your brain its naturall it grows in plants and bark for gods sake
also its produced when you sleep and when you are born and die
its also very very very hard to get.
you are wrong my friend

nuff said

top topics

join