It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thing about death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
IMHO
The thing about death.
We've all done it many times before and we will all do it again. Die that is.
Yet, rarely are people in general really mentally/psychologically prepared for the event especially if they are not all that old.
Family members and friends suffer more so when someone close dies suddenly especially if the person was young.
I personally feel that to try and understand the death process and prepare ourselves as best we can is one of the most important things one can do in life. "To be prepared for an event is to be half saved"
It should'nt be a subject that is shrouded in mystery, negativity and fear.
Ignorance should always be denied.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Or you just die and thats the end. I, like many other people read about life after death and wonder wether or not consciousness carrys on after death. As much as I want to believe in an afterlife I think basically consousness is all in your brain and if theres nothing to fuel your brain then your nothing. Saying that, I have OBEs and they really get you thinking. In a way they might be connected somehow to your body but if not then that opens up a whole new chapter...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I really have never thought of it really. Do you think that your soul goes to another person when you die? There is some threads about how children see things that could of been from the last person who had there soul. Pretty interesting I think its under Paranormal Studies but Im not sure. sorry I don't have a link

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There is a current discussion on death in this forum here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join