It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A sick story

A disturbing case was discovered Tuesday about a Central Ohio man who allegedly told police he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.
Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

Source
Man that guy is sick and should be locked up forever in prison or a mental facillity. I wonder what effects drinking the urine have had on him.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by TidalWave]

[edit on 25-2-2006 by TidalWave]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is gross, but what's really illegal about it?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That is the strangest thing I've heard all week.

The things people do :shk:.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well...if you can rummage through people's trash (waste), what's REALLY so different about this? It's waste, theyre getting rid of it.

But yes, sick as all hell. But I dont see why he should have any charges against him.

[edit on 2-25-2006 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
well drinkin urine isnt normal and he should be atleast sent to a mental facility or maybe rehab lol.also it says he waits in boy's washroom stalls and waits for specifically children's urine, couldnt his obsessiveness of urine lead to a threat of him maybe kidnapping a kid to farm him for urine?
also

"I like it because it makes me closer to them"
how do other deranged men get closer to other kids?kidnappin?rape?pedefiling lol?

[edit on 26-2-2006 by TidalWave]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
R. Kelly Strikes again!

I think I've lost all hope for humanity.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
R. Kelly Strikes again!

I think I've lost all hope for humanity.

HAHAH! thanks for the laugh needed that.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makaveli777back

HAHAH! thanks for the laugh needed that.

No problem, thats the job of Above top Secret's Resident Nobody!

p.s. the pay sucks.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Man that guy is sick and should be locked up forever in prison or a mental facillity. I wonder what effects drinking the urine have had on him.

To you it may be sick, but to the individual in question it is'nt.

And he should'nt be sent to prison or have any judicial action taken against him, he has done nothing wrong or against the law.

Nor should he be sent to a mental facility, he is not mentally ill, he just likes something you don't.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The idea of urine consumption is not new here at the ATS consortium. What is strange to me is his method. How did he get access to the plumbing in so many places for so long and then spend so much time in the restrooms without arousing suspicion until now? Wouldn't even a child think that a cup in a urinal was strange and noteworthy?

He has a record of sexual deviance and is a registered child predator and that probably has a lot of people worried. Whether or not what he has been doing at public restrooms is anything more than a nuisance remains to be seen. There is no mention of the charges for which he is held. Perhaps, it is a parole violation.

[edit on 2006/2/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Shouldn't the headline have read...
"Man arrested for taking the p***"?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow, that dudes cheese definately slid off the sandwich. As for health problems I would say he probably wouldnt have any as urine is basically a sterile fluid containing the leftovers of fluids you injest. That being said he definately needs a mental evaluation because its not normal to hang out in bathrooms waiting to consume the urine let alone of little boys.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What the...

Thinking about that makes me sick to my stomach, but I don't see how he can be arrested for it. Its not illegal or anything as far as I know.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't know though... maybe the guy is on to something. He looks pretty young in his pictures.

new topics

top topics

join