It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about an old thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ok there was a post i read about Lobsang Rampa. Sad to hear some of you called him a liar because a spirit took over his body. Before I read any of his books, my sister told me about the astral world and how you travel out of your body. Well, me and my sister tryed. It's like meditation. You can fall asleep and feel the same experience. Or you can be completly awake. What happened to me wasn't what i expected. It was very tickelish! But it was awesome! What I did: I went to sleep that night. I wasn't moving, trying to keep my mind clear, and spiritually moved my self up. The feeling is UNEXPLAINABLE! I was 15 at that time. But now what ever I do, I can't get the same experience...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS irina.

Is this the thread you were looking for?

T Lobsang Rampa

That is a pretty old thread. It is a little more than than two years old, so most of the people who posted on that thread wont be around anymore.

At the top of the page there is the search button.

Using the google part of that search usualy works well. I recomend trying that out if you are looking for a thread.

Also this board "Member Art" is used for members to share thier art
If you need any help feel free to U2U me or use the "gripe/Idea" button at the top of the page.

Be sure to check out all those links ATS sent you in the register e-mail.

join