It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarification on Rick Doty and Serpo...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that over on Lucianarchy's board they stating that I ruled Rick Doty OUT of being connected with Serpo.

I most assuredly did NOT. Bill Ryan indicated he invited Doty to the C2C show to help him.

Well, NOW, that doesn't surprise me at all...
When I was told that by Mr. Ryan, back in early January when we did the podcast, I had no reason to doubt that and I still don't doubt that.

I just don't want it "out there" that I have EVER denied or doubted Doty's involvement in the Serpo HOAX. That would be about the DUMBEST thing I've heard. Not to mention is patently FALSE.

The FACT is, I figured the whole story was Doty's creation the first I heard about it and his connection to it based on his book out right now and his past disinfo job on Linda Moulton Howe. That attitude was changed for a short while by the genuineness I attributed to Mr. Ryan until he ran for cover from here (ATS) last month.

Mr. Doty has been involved in every public Serpo event to date C2C, UFO Magazine article, Victor's list, etc...

I don't have the time or the inclination register over there so I thought I would set the record straight here where it won't get edited or deleted and thousands of people will see it.

Springer...

[edit on 2-22-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
...I thought I would set the record straight here where it won't get edited...

[edit on 2-22-2006 by Springer]

lol

new topics

join