It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Children. Why do kids see them more often?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
About 40% of the population of Earth is "some type" of alien experiencer. These people are related by spirit to an alien race, either directly or inherited, and make up the pool of potential firsthand contactees.

Few who have the opportunity to work with alien life accept it on a physical level of consciousness, but still work to some degree with their own alien relatives on other levels.

Most people who are aware of personal alien contact, even though they are lifelong experiencers, are only aware of one or a few encounters, mostly from when they were children.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can accept what you are saying and to a degree, it does make some sense. However, please explain how is it that only one or two out of a selected family are affected.

Example:
I have these memories/dreams yet no one else in my family has.

Also, like myself and another person admitted, our children seem to exhibit either special talents or higher levels of intelligence. What would cause that? A greater understanding of what a child sees or says due to our own experience? Or is it the mental need to reclaim that experience?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
WinterGhost

It's both family/social support and need or desire to reclaim the experience.

We are all spirit and live a spiritual existence parallel to our physical one. We all dream all of the time, as well awake as asleep. Few physically hold on to that part of ourselves because few try. Few notice the reality.

Consider that you physically recall 2 or 3 percent of your actual alien encounters. If the rest of your family has the same opportunity, you are not recalling much more than they are.

You can roughly measure a person's personal ability to recall possible alien encounters by roughly measuring his awareness of any of his spiritual experiences through life.

It's easier for somebody untouched by or willfully outside of the influence of society to freely reclaim whatever his spirit is doing, whatever that may be and whoever that may be with.

The alien people are just more people that we may share our spiritual lives with. Because we don't usually see them in person physically, this puts them (in our minds) outside of what our society considers acceptable or real.

Humans normally do not consider the reality of our own spiritual existence, never mind the reality of others. That's why we call visions and spiritual experiences "dreams" and "imagination." We don't know- we are not taught, there IS a difference or how to recognize it. We are corrected by our own to believe that spirit not real.

When we meet others spirit to spirit, it's not commonly even known to us, but that is only because we do not commonly know our own spirit, or anything we are doing by spirit. Every person of a visiting race we meet is well aware of their own and our spiritual activities.

Not everyone in a family may have advanced abilities of spirit inherited from another race. OR maybe only one is "in touch" with himself. Usually none are.

Humans have great spiritual abilities of our own race independent of other races. We humans are each as unique by spirit as we are by mind and body. It's as natural for a person in a family to have prominent spiritual abilities as it is for one to have prominent abilities in math, music, athletics, etc.

Besides all that, when the aliens want you, they help you make yourself aware of yourself, thus them. Then one of the many who is willing to bear the brunt helps the others, either in a family or a society.

[edit on 2/23/2006 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My guess would simply be regardless of if they are or aren't there, kids are more excepting of that which is not normal. They haven't been "brainwashed" to feel stupid, insecure, etc. just because they experiance something other than the "norm" which society forces us to all want. Thus, kids will tell about them more when they see them. I however don't believe they see them more, just report them more.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We didn't vaccinate our child. Everyone complained and said "you should do this, he should have that..etc"

As a result, his first year of brain development wasn't hampered by chemicals and aluminium, formaldahyde and antibiotics, all which form the base of vaccinations.

He's light years ahead of all the other kids, everyone just looks at him like..."what happened". He's just one year old, but running, climbing high things by himself, reading books, starting to talk.

What does this have to do with aliens?

At night time, he has visitors. They have names, and he plays with them, laughing, pointing, talking etc.

If you ask him who's there, he'll point and say "Ba".

So if children can see inter dimensionally, it standt to reason they can see aliens or ghost or spirits which can erside, or move in and out of those realities.

As adults, we're just not tuned in. In fact we're de-tuned.

Digital square wave music and tv has de-tuned our analogue senses.

BP

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof monk
We didn't vaccinate our child. Everyone complained and said "you should do this, he should have that..etc"

As a result, his first year of brain development wasn't hampered by chemicals and aluminium, formaldahyde and antibiotics, all which form the base of vaccinations.

He's light years ahead of all the other kids, everyone just looks at him like..."what happened". He's just one year old, but running, climbing high things by himself, reading books, starting to talk.

What does this have to do with aliens?

At night time, he has visitors. They have names, and he plays with them, laughing, pointing, talking etc.

If you ask him who's there, he'll point and say "Ba".

So if children can see inter dimensionally, it standt to reason they can see aliens or ghost or spirits which can erside, or move in and out of those realities.

As adults, we're just not tuned in. In fact we're de-tuned.

Digital square wave music and tv has de-tuned our analogue senses.

BP

This reminds me...sorry, but it does -- of that House episode on vaccinations.

Dr. Gregory House: [examining a baby] No fever, glands normal. Missing her vaccination dates.
Young Mother: We're not vaccinating.
Dr. Gregory House: Think they don't work?
Young Mother: I think some multinational pharmaceutical company wants me to think they work. Pad their bottom line.
Dr. Gregory House: Mmmm. May I?
[he takes the baby's frog and starts to do a gribbit noise with the baby]
Young Mother: [whispered] Sure.
Dr. Gregory House: Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit.
[the baby laughs]
Dr. Gregory House: All natural, no dyes. That's a good business - all-natural children's toys. Those toy companies, they don't arbitrarily mark up their frogs. They don't lie about how much they spend in research and development. The worst a toy company can be accused of is making a really boring frog. Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit. You know another really good business? Teeny tiny baby coffins. You can get them in frog green or fire engine red. Really. The antibodies in yummy mummy only protect the kid for six months, which is why these companies think they can gouge you. They think that you'll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive. Want to change things? Prove them wrong. A few hundred parents like you decide they'd rather let their kid die then cough up 40 bucks for a vaccination, believe me, prices will drop *really* fast. Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit, gribbit, gribbit.
Young Mother: [Frightened] Tell me what she has.
Dr. Gregory House: [long suffering] A cold.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that UFO's/Aliens exist. I had numerous experiences as a child, but didnt understand or tell anyone. In my teens, I wasnt thinking about a UFO or anything relating to it. I disregarded my childhood experiences with that, and tried to forget about it, but I couldnt help the feeling to watch the sky still. I wasnt until I was about 20 or 21 that I became interested in learning more because of something that happened. To keep a long story short I saw 2 UFO's that I was told to look for coming out of the sky that night, and that started it all over again for me. It was then that I wanted to know why I see what I see in and out of dreams. I used to tell a friend of mine about it and she thought I was crazy until she saw it for herself in plain view. Then she believed me.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
HOUSE????

What kind of comeback is that?

Some dork loser sitting is behind a desk somewhere punching keys, writing every word that comes out of House's mouth, (I hate to break the illusion, but television drama's aren't real...)

What does happen however when people are writing scripts for shows, is that they insert THEIR own beliefs, morals and dogma's, no matter how right or wrong into the 'character" and slave over making them say something that sound's really cool, just to fulfil their dream of having their opinion going out to the masses.

The fact that House rabbitted (or ribbetted) on about the topic in such a drawn out, non-human, "I'm trying to remember my lines here" way, just goes to show that the writer has some personal beef with either a toy company or anti-vaccination parents. No one actually taks like that.

I for one have purposely researched, asked for the data, received printouts from doctors, and have seen the results of what vaccination can do.

Many children now have brain damage because of vaccinations, due to the toxic base chemicals, formaldehyde, antibiotics and aluminium.

Needless to say, our child is healthier, smarter and way ahead of the other kids his age. The one time we vaccinated him (and the only time) we couldn't relate to him for 2 weeks, he was like a vegetable, no brain activity, sluggish, lethargic, mouth open, bug-eyed, like a brain problem child.

After that, I said no more, and now...well, I haven't seen another 20 month old child that does what he can...he tell's me a full 10 seconds before his mother pulls up outside in the car, no matter what the time, and he understands everything we ask him to do. Every one of our friends kids, and the ones at playgroup seem 12 months younger in development, and I'm sure it's the effect that constant vaccination in the first 12 months has on their brain development.

Have you got kids?

BP

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Your comeback was sooooo late.

It missed the 'oh snap' period it could have had.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join