It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something weird! Explanations needed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Friend and I were outside last night talking and my friend was looking up at Mars. He pointed a big blue looking thing about two times the size of Mars. I thought it was probably a plane or something maybe a police helicopter.

But it just sat there. We looked for a few seconds and it moved very slowly to the left and got dimmer and dimmer until it disappeared. It was very strange.

Explanations wanted!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well we always go through the same fifty questions when this happens,,

how did you know it was blue?

did you hear any noise?

did you see anything else near it or around it at all?

was it a light, you mention dimmer and dimmer? or did you mean fainter and fainter?

I think the fact that it hung in the sky is what makes it most suspicious for me.

Was there any sightings reported in your area that the media made note of?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i saw on object bright red in the same direction about 2 months ago...
i looked and told the passenger in the car with me to take notice...
the object was too high to be a terrestrial plane and too low to be a star...
i continued to look and the light dimmed out of vision, no zips no trace light no flashes just gone...
this occured in nor.cal...
we then went to in and out burger where there were about 2 patrol cars...
i conversed with the lady friend of mine as to what it could have been and explained potential propulsion systems that could act in that fashion...
coincidence or not and strangely that night and for the next couple of days there was a fierce electrican storm with thunder being expressed out the sky starting several small fires...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Always hard to second guess, but the hanging in the air and drifting and fading stuff makes me think of Military Flares used in some exercises. Supposedly they are very big and bright. Any military bases in the area?

wormspew

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
and your question...
no, i served the beast and saw flares first hand...
so no it was not a flare...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Served the beast? Watch yhoooo talkin bout bisage?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
and recieved several commendations while doing such...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The person that asked about the military flares, yes there are alot of military bases around my house. Fort Carson, NORAD, Peterson AFB.

But if they were flares, they would be a lot lower.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
they would also have a trail behind them...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What about a sateilite (sp?)
It might have been one

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok, were you smoking pot at the time? No, how about '___', were you on acid? If niether of those apply then you definately saw something. A blue something in the sky, that you can be sure of.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall
The person that asked about the military flares, yes there are alot of military bases around my house. Fort Carson, NORAD, Peterson AFB.

But if they were flares, they would be a lot lower.

There has been some activity going on in the past couple of weeks around Fort Carson and you still might have seen a flare if you were looking toward the base. Also, fighter jets were deploying flares during night flights not too long ago. It caught my eye to the point where I pulled over on 115 to see what it was.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ummm it was a weather balloon, yea thats what it was. no im just kidding, sounds like a satalite, did it make any weird movements besides moving to side?

top topics

join