It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most powerful you have become in a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm just curious how powerful people have become in their dreams. I once acheived a state where I became bored with the dream and could create and destroy whole star systems or more with a mere thought. That was a very strange dream because it somehow seemed as if my consciousness was everywhere at once and I was no longer interested in interfering with human life on Earth or life elsewhere in the Universe. A dream will seem boring if you immediately know the outcome of any action you think about doing as soon as you think about doing the action. However I was thinking if you give free will to humans and don't know which path they will choose. You have something to watch and see what happens in a given timeline.

I suppose it's a lot more exciting to have just ordinary superpowers like in the movie Superman or the Matrix in your dreams than to be all powerful and seem to know almost everything. I suppose the one thing I haven't done yet to my knowledge is to change a lucid dream into something more real. Has anyone done this before? If you have superpowers in your dreams, do you consider it to be lucid or is it something you can get used to and not be lucid?
just curious.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have become the Christ and the Antichrist.
I have always watched as observer the most power I went for is to stop something negative..

join