It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian leader says liberation of Palestine "looming"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just hours after Iranian diplomacy worked to soften Ahmadinejad's words, the Iranian leader spoke to his own people, saying that the PA election set aside the Oslo Accords and that the liberation of all of Palestine is looming.
This comes at the same time the world is at odds with Iran's nuclear program

www.iranfocus.com
“Don’t worry about economic problems, because God’s treasures are endless and if you work for Him, He will meet your needs from where you had not foreseen”, Ahmadinejad told the Hamas delegation led by the group’s political bureau chief Khalid Mash’al.

Ahmadinejad repeated his stance on the need to liberate “all of Palestine” just a few hours after Iran’s foreign minister told reporters in Brussels that the Iranian president had been “misunderstood” when he said Israel should be “wiped off the map”.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

To say one thing to the enemy and to speak the truth to your own people is nothing new. Arafat was a master at telling the West fuzzy things and speaking death and hatred to his own people, when speaking of Israel.
It is best that all who still feels that this guy is simply a funny speaker, flamboyant and over-the-top, realize this is no game. He is serious. If he doesn't pull the trigger himself, he'll supply the trigger for others. I think that large cargo ship of weapons from Iran headed to the "Palestinian" terrorist a few years ago will look like a box of firecrackers compared to what we can expect in the future.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by asala]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
TC. I'm afraid you're correct.

The thing about it is that the Palestinians don't even see that they're being used. It'd be funny if it weren't so damned tragic. Thousands of Palestinians are going to die in the future, simply so a bunch of mullahs, and their mouthpiece can score points off of Israel by "showing" how evil they are, meaning the Israelis. I still can't for the life of me understand how the Arabs, and in the case of the Iranians, Persians; still think they can destroy Israel. 50+ years of trying and failing, and it seems they are about to try again. I guess it never pays to underestimate the stupidity of a Middle Eastern despot.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don’t have the link right now, think I made a post about it, but Debka reported that Iran is close to a Nuclear weapon test. Admittedly the test will use a device much to large to be used as a weapon, but it’s the first step.

I wonder if the steady progress towards an operational nuclear arsenal is fueling his boldness. It must be true.

It boggles my mind that a world leader can make threats to wipe out an entire nation of people for no other reason other than racism and hatred and still remain in power in todays day and age.

But here he is...

join