It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian nuclear delegation snubs Russia, walks out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah, Iran wants peaceful nuke’s…Russia is offering to do the enrichment for them but Iran says no. Why would they want to enrich on their own? There literally is only one reason for that…

After this, how can Iran’s claims of a peaceful power only nuclear program be credible? It can’t.

Debka

Iranian nuclear delegation abruptly quits Moscow on second day of talks

February 21, 2006, 12:56 PM (GMT+02:00)

The first day’s discussions made no progress on Russia’s offer to host part of Iran’s uranium enrichment program. Earlier, an Iranian official demanded that resumed diplomacy with the European Union take place separately with each government instead of with a joint UK-French-German delegation.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Notice one thing with Muslim nations? the only thing they respect is force. you back down, show a weak chink in your armour, and bang the try to open you like a can of beans.

Theres a very simple solution to all of this.

1) Develope free energy devices and other fuels. 2) End oil importation. 3) develope a ABM shield. 4) Win any war they try to start.

No oil money these countries would be the stone age piles their religion wants them to be.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thought Iran had already rejected the Russian deal at the end of last year. Their attempts to hide their military program under the cover of a civil program are laughable.

That being said, I wonder what side Russia is going to take, Putin has done a good job playing fence sitter, bombarding each side with abit of rhetoric.

I'll place my bet with the West, the lastthing Putin wants is an Islamic country on his doorstep ruled by fanatics with nuclear weapons. After all it wasn't too long ago, Iran labelled the former USSR, The Lesser Satan.

new topics

join