It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Most people get that weird feeling when they feel like they are being watched.
Annoying thing is whenever im alone i get this feeling of somthings watched me have constantly look around me been happening for so long when im like sitting down on computer or watching TV.
Only way get the feeling away when in bed is too sleep with covers over me and watch tv underneath laying down just a weird feeling you know.
Any explanation's and im not a pussy too much just it's freaky

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi!

I urge you to read this!! It is -I think- one of the greatest short horror novels written. The character goes trough what you described and so much more.. It starts slowly but develops quickly! Take notice that it has been written over a 100 years ago.

Enjoy !

www.eastoftheweb.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Man iv always had had my whole eyes always highly Dialted they cover most my eye of black,plus my pulse is always high when the doctor check's it thats freaky,hope that storys not true,thanks for the story too.
Also when im in the shower i can't keep my eyes closed more than a few seconds as i feel somthing is near me i hate it tbh.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds like symptoms of drug use, or alcohol consumption. Or even a medication you may be taking.

Or you have anxiety disorder, which would cause you to feel paranoid. Paranoia will cause a fast pulse.

Also it could possibly be a toxin in your body that you are not aware of, even an allergy. You can be exposed to toxins or poisons in your environment, or you are digesting it.. I suggest a toxicolgy test. There may be something in your home or workplace you are being exposed to ?

Has this been your whole life ? Or for a certain amount of time, that coincides wih a change of some sort ?

If your doctor is not able to find what is causing it, get another doctor's opinion ! Or if you are on mediaction, you may need to stop taking it and find an alternate one to take..

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I somewhat agree with violet. My first thought was, 'are you prescribed to ritilin, adderal, or dexidrene(sp)?'. If you are, then I would suggest discussing this with the doctor that wrote the prescription. More than often, ADD and ADHD sufferers are not actualy suffering from either of the two learning disabilities. If this is the case, the pharmaceutical speed will cause this and many other symptoms of paranoia.

Since this is the paranormal forum...

Maybe you have a heightened sense of awarness, on the psi level. Your sixth sense might be picking up on others' thoughts. You might even be picking up on spirits in your vicinity. Have you ever perceived someone's thoughts? Or, have you ever known what someone will say before they say it, on a consistant basis?

I'll bet that HS will be able to give a really good paranormal explanation on this subject/feeling.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Iv known quite lot stuff now and again before it hapens whats weird,I do take some tablets as i have a behaviour what's not yet known like im mostly good and kind just if somone really gets on my nerves i'll lash out or somthing

But my tablets ain't rittling just sleeping ones help me get too sleep as i hardly can't get too sleep need 4 hours sleep most.

I don't feel im being watched 24/7 or all time im alone though just like every now and again i keep feeling somthing like presense.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
"Also when im in the shower i can't keep my eyes closed more than a few seconds as i feel somthing is near me"

i egt that felling to and i feel like im bein watched when im alone

[edit on 22-2-2006 by maddale]

new topics

top topics

join