It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should ATS have a health Warning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Red And The Blue

Originally posted by Lysergic
what if you took both pills?

This happens:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The paranoia is perfectly normal..TIn hats can be rather stylish, and yes they WATCH EVERYTHING you do. They say ignorance is bliss. Which is why when you start to unravel the truth, you become noid. You are wiser now, I hit a really bad depression because of the whole end of the world thing. But now I I am happy, because I know for sure,I will be beamed up to the mothership when it happens. All because of this site

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
WHo chooses?

The end of the world is nigh, now boarding at gate ?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ATS should have a mental health warning!
Maybe rational thoughts would preclude excercise on a ratio to your daily ATS login-logout time.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yes, some health warnings should be on ATS, I am more paranoid than ever thanks to this site.

I also think there should be a health warning about becoming obsessed/addicted with/to ATS. Until recently I was on here way too much, I haven't really been on much in the last week or so because of becoming obsessed/addicted... it was becoming very unhealthy.

However, no tin-foil hat for me yet...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe an ATSA is in order (above top secret anonymous), so that addicts can have a place to converse with other like minded individuals to allay their fears. Possibly even some reconstructive therapy for those who have recessed so far into paranoia that they relocated their entire computer setup to the close in the basement which has concrete walls all around. lol

<< 1   >>

join