It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Down Guantanamo Prison Now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Shut down?!?!

I say "BUILD UP GITMO!"

I am in full favor of throwing these people in a hole, keeping them awake for 70+ hours to make them sing, and letting them rot untill we are 130% sure that single person poses absolutely no threat to even a single air molecule.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
well said souljah

You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

its funny how the US goverment dont aknowlidge the autority of the united nations when its not in their faver

but when they need something done
the united nations is something after all

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Related story from the BBC....

Almost 100 prisoners have died in US custody in Iraq and Afghanistan since August 2002, according to US group Human Rights First.

Of the 98 deaths, at least 34 were suspected or confirmed homicides, the programme said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Nah man, SHUT IT DOWN, Take no prisoners, Shoot the savages on sight,

Problem solved.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I must agree here, the US should just walk away from Gitmo and leave the terrorist locked up. Wait for the OBL rescue mission, then blast away.............."daisy cutter" anyone?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
The United Nations is who?

Which means, that the current US Goverment is on the Same Level as Saddam, the Evildoer was - for Denying the United Nations.

I dont remember the UN Security Council passing a resolution asking America to open up Guantanamo do you ?
The UN letter is a recommendation rather than a directive to the US .

Anotehr fact where most people get it wrong is to believe that the people held in Guantanamo are POW's. POW's are those who are captured as soldiers of the enemy. People who have carried out war in its accepted conventions and are the official armed force of that country. But the people in Guantanamo are not. They are as the Geneva Convention says : "Illegal Combatants" and they are treated as thus.

Those people in Guantanamo have much easier than in any prison states side. With no labour, no dutites but to entertain the FBI with intel, they have it made considering the fact that these people came from mud shanties, with no food or water supply and no jobss. Camp X ray sure would seem like 5-star accomodation to them, at the expense of US taxpayers.
I guess soon Kofi Annan will claim that using Iraqi oil to rebuild Iraq is "exploitation " while the UN Oil for food program was the " humanitarian " thing to do !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join