It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology Valued at $577 Million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Alien technology valued at 577 million! Well thats what the article reads. www.rfid-weblog.com...
After reading that what do you guys think? The company specializes in radio frequency identification (RFID) chips and readers, this is not some advanced technology we are talking about now but indeed an intresting thing. Why call in alien technology? And after researching the company I found this intesting tidbit on January 23, 2006 Alien Technology Names General John W. Handy
(USAF ret.) To Board of Directors Text. Why name a retired Air Force general a memebr of the board of directors? Coincidence? Maybe.. Maybe not. Here is what the company wrote about there hiring of the retired General.

"Morgan Hill, California – January 23, 2006 – Alien Technology®, a leading provider of RFID products, today announced that retired USAF General John W. Handy has been elected to the company’s Board of Directors, bringing nearly four decades of defense, transportation and logistics experience and expertise to the Alien board. Prior to his retirement from the Air Force in October 2005, General Handy was Commander of the U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), the single manager for global air, land and sea transportation for the U.S. Department of Defense. He was also the Distribution Process Owner for the entire DOD. In that capacity, he was charged with improving the global DOD supply chain." I find it intresting how this General was the Commander of the U.S. transportation and manager og Global Air, I am sure he was dealing with not only terristrial but extraterristrial as well. All together I think this is a great read and worth sometime to research. Let me know what you guys think.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
BUY ME ONE!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
its not real alien tech, i think its just the companys name or something...

yea it is a company

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-2-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you want a huge contract to sell an RFID chip for all parts and personnel in the Armed services you better have an insider. I would say the estimate of the contracts over time would be in the billions

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know its a company, but why hire ex Air Force Generals with intelligence back grounds? Doesn't make sense for a company that sells chips and stuff. We are talking about a General here, this person wouldn't do this unless he is getting something real sweet out of the deal.

new topics

top topics

join