It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northampton, MA Mental Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So there's this mental hospital in a nearby town thats all run down and everything and we've heard that there are ghosts and stuff there and we want to go explore but first we wanna find out some info on it but I havent been able to find anything. If anyone has and info on it that'd be great. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So there's this mental hospital in a nearby town thats all run down and everything and we've heard that there are ghosts and stuff there and we want to go explore but first we wanna find out some info on it but I havent been able to find anything. If anyone has and info on it that'd be great. Thanks.

Ever heard of google? I found some info on there.

try looking here, some good info:
www.calthorpe.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
yeah i know about northhampton, its haunted i guess something is in the air. i was walking in the basement to take some photos with some buddys and my flashlight that was brand new, cut out. And it was pitchblack, so i called my buddys who where elsewhere but not to far away from me.and my cell had no reception. and the only way i could navigate was to use my camera flash. It sucked i was freaked out. cause i literaly coudnt see my hand infront of my face. When i got home that night my flashlight worked mint.

but i doubt you would get harmed. If your pumped and ready to go, its an awesome experience. Just watch out for the secrurity guards that drive in and out. Cause people have a tendency to burn places like that down for the hell of it. so now they have regular security personel checking up around the clock.

join