It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Answer be a Psychic one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Such as PTSD by millions of Americans, is that were still cannot believe that we were as vulnerable as a 3rd world country?
We feel anger, knowing that 4 planes entered our cities and were NOT detected by ANY air controller?
I am as big a conspiracy theorist as any, but IMO, the Taliban pulled a fast one, and the constant drum-beating for conspiracy does not fly this time.
This is what I saw and what I believe..our psyche was shattered.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Such as PTSD by millions of Americans, is that were still cannot believe that we were as vulnerable as a 3rd world country?

I don't really see what PTSD has to do with it, because Americans would have suffered that either way.

I would really rather believe that we are the great honest nation that we crack ourselves up to be, and that we really are going after the "bad guys" on this one, and that we were attacked by a rogue terrorist group. That would be a lot more comforting than to believe that our own government is the most dangerous and corrupt institution of its kind of the face of the Earth, would it not? Taking after Nazi Germany, imo. That's not very comforting, even compared to the thought of an al Qaeda 9/11.

But then again, I would rather "believe in" facts.

Question: What evidence have you been offered by your government to show bin Laden was indeed behind the attacks?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I, as are you, am also a big conspiracy theorist. For some reason, 9/11 has been on my mind alot lately. I read a very interesting article earlier today, explaining many things I didnt even remotely think of or see. One example is that the first plane (and I have watched the video) did not even have two jet engines like a normal 747 would. Also, before both planes hit their "target", a flash of light can be seen hitting the tower in front of it. This lead me, and the author, to belive that a "rocket" of some sort was on the side of the plane. I say a "rocket" because in the video of the second plane hitting the second tower, there is a "device" on the side of it, directly underneath the wing. I, personally, think that (along with the author of the article) the whole thing was a government plot. And while planes did hit the towers, they could have been remotely controlled. Also, in some of the videos I checked out today, explosions can be seen inside of the WTC's right after the planes hit that are in an area that have no relation to where the planes hit. And the "plane" hitting the pentagon? I dont belive that one bit. Air traffic controllers could not pick up the airplanes because of the fact that the "terrorists" turned off the radar detecting equipment(i belive). IMO, we werent "as vulnerable as a 3rd world country", but instead a pawn in the governments plan.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Conspiracy or not?
Government lies or not?
check out this thread which was moved

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To cover all three responses, guess this be like all the other conspiracies, such as JFK, etc.
Can we compare this to us killing each other and this country floating in blood in the Civil War?
I will not accept that the video of Muhammed Atta and the other terrorist at the airport JUST HAPPENED to board that plane on the day it happened.
To think that we could have all this carnage on the streets of New York for the American ego, I cannot go there..

new topics

top topics

join