It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 and the Hundred Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
here's a vote for 2:22

www.cuttingedge.org...
Ben suddenly remembers the $100 Bill, which has Ben Franklin's likeness on the front side, and a clock -- based upon a famous painting -- atop the tower in Independence Hall, on the back side. Using a plastic bottled water as a magnifying lens, Ben examines the exact time as depicted on the clock tower. The depicted time was 2:22pm.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ooops, heres the pic

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'd have to say the Clock Tower is set at 4:10. It is to signify that with the nation having been built...it was almost time to smoke, but some of the rough edges still had to be sorted out first.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Perhaps a biblical meaning can be found? I think it would just suit this case if the depected time was a meaning to a verse like 2:22. Then of course one has to decide where in the bible to look. Now, I'm not aqquinted with the book so by random I looked at some verses:

Haggai 2:22 "I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother."

Actually I came across no-other that made really sense.. Maybe someone with a more profound knowledge of the book could elaborate more..

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It is all clear to me now. It looks like I may have been right last year when I wondered if I might be the anti-Christ. That figures. If so, does anyone know how to resign the position. I like Christ, I'd rather be on his team.

PS. Is 3 22 2005 on everyones ATS page? It has been on mine for months. Does that indicate anything? It just seems like such a relevent number that I would not be shocked to learn that it was chosen by the ATS leadership, in homage to the unknown.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
3:22 is the first full day of spring, and the feast day of St. Benvenut Scotivoli of Osimo, a patron-saint of lawyers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join