It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new politcal party and how could we make the world a....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
better place?

BOOMNATION PARTY

My Ideas:-

Anti Unfair Capitalism.
Anti Corperation. (microsoft)
Anti USA.
Anti Bush/US puppet.
Anti Monarch.
Pro World government and Independant United states of europe.
Party with no red tape.
Party that trust people more.
No barriers.

Hi all, we are living in a world that is becoming more unfair and currupt by the minute, the biggest threat to the world is the giant USA, the richest country in the world that is taking all the worlds wealth throught a money corperation vortex and is sucking the life and wealth out of other countrys like a big octopus that is getting fatter and fatter that makes these poor countrys poorer. Corperations are ruling the world and big business is running the governments when it should be real people running them. Companys like Microsoft, Aol and Macdonalds are driving smaller businesses to backruptsy and go into liquidisation. Microsoft is a ruthless company that is turning into a big monopoly that has turned the world into a computer slave zombie world and should be abolished. The great thing about this party is it is very anti corp,ms and the wealth is shared out more. We should not support the bush adminstration and the UK shouldn't be the US's puppet and shouldn't support the war. We are pro world government thats not run by greedy capitalists and corperations and it's run by a fair society of real people. This party is about fairer classes of people in society and different classes mix more with no barriers of who can mix with who, we trust people like you more and would like to give you a chance! There is no such thing as class and is just a myth because we are all the same at the end of day.

Your leader

Coolbreeze.

so what you think of my speech and ideas and what would be a good political system and what ideas do you have and would you support and join my party. what do you think i should change to make my party more attractive? Can you think of a good name for my party? and any ideas for a website i'm going to build.

cheers

cb.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

this is my logo or emblem

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This has to be the dumbest thing that I have ever heard and it just shows how ignorant the human race can be. do you even realize how childish this post sounds, Its like a little kid saying "hey guys, lets live in a world were there are no stupid unfair grown-ups to tell us what to do and we can eat ice cream all day."

Anti Unfair Capitalism

Are you joking!? Give me one reason that capitalism is unfair and I will retract everything I have said. I am sorry if I am being rude but this sort of thing really sets me over the edge.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Anti Unfair Capitalism.

You're not rich, so it's unfair? I bet you whine alot, don't you.

Hi all, we are living in a world that is becoming more unfair and currupt by the minute, the biggest threat to the world is the giant USA, the richest country in the world that is taking all the worlds wealth throught a money corperation vortex and is sucking the life and wealth out of other countrys like a big octopus that is getting fatter and fatter that makes these poor countrys poorer.

That's an awful lot. Can you back up any of this rant? Actually, I think it was a month or so ago I read somewhere where some Africans were complaining that the USA needed to stop sending so much money. They claimed all the charity was turning their people into mooches and stalling developement. Giving people what they didn't earn, turns them into mooches? USA giving too much money? I'm afraid they may be right. I never thought about it, but then again, you can look around you and see plenty of people more than willing to sit on their butts and take money from the govt. and I'm not just talking about bureaucrats either.I wish I could remember where I read that. I think it was an online African newspaper.

Microsoft is a ruthless company that is turning into a big monopoly that has turned the world into a computer slave zombie world and should be abolished.

Fight back and turn off your computer.

Can you think of a good name for my party?

I can think of a few, but i'll be nice instead.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hope your just kidding....

Your Ideas:-

Anti Unfair Capitalism.- Anti-trust laws yes, but if your a bad bussinessman, you shoudlent be in bussiness. How do you go about make capitalism fair? getting rid of it?

Anti Corperation. (microsoft)- As said before, get rid of everything you own, it's made by a corperattion.

Anti USA.-Get out then, not here? don't come.

Anti Bush/US puppet.-just wait 2 more years. So i guess your agianst the UN too?

Anti Monarch.-RAWR!!! down with Manaco!

Pro World government and Independant United states of europe.- ok how ya gonna do it?

Party with no red tape.-how ya gonna make capitalism fair then?

Party that trust people more.- Ok....

No barriers. How you gonna run those states?

Just my two cents

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't like it

Btw, you should get a better logo.

new topics

top topics

join