It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we all agree Bush was wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have a confession: I voted for the doofus in 2000 and 2004. What was I thinking? Torture, chemical weapons use in Iraq (a bogus war), secret police in America, even the Habeas corpus being discarded now, lies after lies after lies, I mean, who's (frankly) stupid enough to support a Clear cut tyrant such as Bush now? I say now because most of the people who voted for him in the past just did it because they were duped into believing he was a honest conservative with an interest in fiscal sanity, strong free market reforms in the economy which would reward Americans as well as corporations, a fair and balanced view of how the middle East situation should be handled, curbing things such as abortion, protecting the religious rights of Christians and other groups unfairly demonized by the left,etc.

Guess what we got?

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
We got just what people like myself said we would get. "0"

Actually that would be -0.

Welcome to the world of the sane. I am glad you are back.

mod edit to fix BB code

[edit on 13-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wouldnt -0 be infinate?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I'd have to say at this point if you think bush was NOT wrong, you have some serious denial issues that need to be addressed before you start backing Santa's new millartys plans

mod edit, poor taste

[edit on 13-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm happy that the smoke screen is started to evaporate. Welcome to clarity my friend.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Don't be to harsh on yourself Nakash. The marketing of the President was first rate, almost a billion dollars spent on the effort and he should have done much better with the duffus the democrats threw up but he didn't even win the popular vote.

I also am a republican that feels chumped out. Go get em Condi eh.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That is what happens when you have liars as advisors. I feel sorry for that guy.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok, I know there was another thread saying the opposite, and isnt it a redundant question. We know we all will never agree on anything, so lets give it a rest. Its pointless to try and argue either side of this issue with any of the ATS crowd. It will go nowhere but in circles.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Nakash, while I agree with your thoughts, why do I get a feeling that this is a response to a ver ysimilar but opposite thread of the same title, except the word, "right" is in the place of, "wrong"?

This trend of making threads to reply to threads is really taking off. It really needs to land, though.

You see, if it is kept in the ONE thread, maybe we can prrove LudaChris wrong, and hash through both sides and find the actual truth in all the opinions and guided thoughts.

Huh?

Last time this happens, please.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I say now because most of the people who voted for him in the past just did it because they were duped into believing he was a honest conservative with an interest in fiscal sanity,

Honest ?
Are any poilticans honest ?
I cant fathom why Bush isnt a fiscal consertive most of the time increased funding dosnt improve services instead it wastes tax payers money.

protecting the religious rights of Christians and other groups unfairly demonized by the left,etc.

Huh?
Do you care to explain your point?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Bush was mislead by Saddam's dodgy manner over the WMD. He was acting like he had something to hide.

Now ain't that the truth?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As TC said, there is already a thread on this topic, from the opposing viewpoint.
In order to keep the debate in one place, this thread is closed.

Please post your theories and thoughts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join