It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The denver airport :

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is the denver airport a luciferian master-piece ? Why there are so many satanist and masonic symbols in the 'DIA' (Denver International Airport) ?

www.geocities.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Masterpiece??? Hardly. While I am no fan of this facility, I don't think that "Giant Underground Control Center" properly describes what is going on there.

As I understand, Mayor Pena wanted the airport in this location because he had friends who owned the land. The airport is built on the site of the highest wind shear ever recorded in Colorado. Apparently, other people were well enriched, because, Pres. Clinton tapped Pena to be his transportation secretary. There are many webpages dedicated to DIA, the general consensus is that it is a White Elephant.

As to the underground construction. It is large, and contains all of the baggage handling. United Airlines has a gigantic automated system, and all other airlines use a more conventional manual system. However, it is all underground. As well, an underground train shuttles passangers to and from the concourses.

Very notable is the tent structure that serves as the roof of the great hall. It is made of essentially boat sail material. This past winter, one of the structures failed and ripped open in a snow storm. My guess is that the material has weakened after 10 years or so in the sun and will be a huge problem for the airport in the future. It is allready one of the most expensive airports in the US to fly into and out of.

And if it is a center for the NWO, well, they could have done better.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
the roof structure was featured on a discovery program this weekend. It is a remarkable material. It is also used primarily where weather is not a consideratrion and cost is. I am surpeised they choose it. I think it saved them alot of money (perhaps to be used somewhere else). I read thru the link and it had some interesting points. I do think it was a "masonic" structure, but not perhaps meant to be a central hub. It does show that the connections to the masons is clear, and how sloppy the trail was. That is a good thing... I like it when it is not hard to build connections.

further down the page it went into details about the masonic layout of washington DC. but on the same page someone went personally to visually debunk many of the statements. I feel you need to get the perspective of an onsite objective observer. Maybe go ski-ing this winter.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Denver Airport, or at least someplace very close thereto, is the likeliest location of the newest and largest HAARP array.

The information I was given was that the newest HAARP array was located in Coloraod, within helicopter distance of NORAD. The Denver Intl. Airport is about 60 miles from NORAD.

This new array is reported to be built underground, with an array in excess of 100 acres in aerial extent, and capable of in excess of 10 gigawatts output, far greater than any other similar array.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm from denver, and I've been all over that airport. If there's a HAARP array, it's well hidden. Yes, there are several doors you can see when you take the Airport underground train to the different terminals, and all that, but I think those are just access doors. THe most likely place for the HAARP array in colorado is at one of a few places, Canyon City, NORAD in Co. Spgs, and Buckley AFB, in the Denver metro area, becuase it has some of those satellite dishes, like in the picture of pine gap. Like, 2 or 3 of them. I'll try to hunt down a link/picture, but there you have it. I HIGHLY doubt that HAARP is operating under DIA.

As for the satanic/masonic artwork in DIA, well, don't worry about it too much. The site is built on what was supposed to be an Indian burial ground, and several fossils were also discovered on the site. I'm sure that most of the architecture wasn't intentional, and if it was, it was to make one/all of the people working on it think about the intricacies of their work, and not about what 'evil spirits' were out to get them.

Oh, and a little tidbit, in terminal B, I believe it is, there is an area that is supposedly haunted by the spirit of an Indian warrior. I don't buy it, but go try to dig some stuff up. Well, I think I'm done about DIA. Peace.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...
www.thetruthishere.com...

DIA is creeeeeepy.
Nefarious things are afoot there. Read a bit about it.

-B.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well folks we're never really gonna know until somebody goes down there in coveralls with a white hard hat and a clipboard(general maintenance disguise) to check things out. Nobody is gonna hide something where everyone can see. Somebody has to go behind the closed doors.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Been there done that....

It's baggage handling..... and a train.

There could be other areas with secret access. That could apply to anyplace in the country though...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
After reading the links that Banshee provided, I can say with some confidence that it appears there is a coverup going on...
An obvious amount of dis-informatin has been allowed to escape from reliable sources... ( about aliens eating human children slaves).
Unless the "forces that be" have lots of time and money to waste porpagating such disinformation just to mess with people, that is.
I don't think it is as sinister as we might make it out to be though... I might go so far as to think it is designed with a dual use in mind.
One use is as the HAARP array that DR mentioned.
another possible use:

Let us say that we go thru an attack, perhaps nuclear terrorism. The DIA would make a good isolation place with a large underground bunker.
One of the articles mentioned 2 long tunnels with sprinklers that wound thru the baggage area (for decontamination perhaps) It would be close, but far enough away for a secondary command center if NORAD was hit. It could probably protect a good portion of the goverment workers in that area.
But the sheeples would be nervous if they thought the government was preparing for such an attack. Something is going on though...

Shall we try to weed thru the facts and dis-information? If this is related to the NWO then we need to look closer...

If this is a government bunker then my guess is with DR....

another possible explaination:
It is extremely odd that is was built out in the "booneys" where not many witnesses would wander during construction. I flew out of it shortly after it was built, i remember the long cab ride out there... The cabby said they weren't even building hotels close to it. He said it was because of a corrupt land grab by insiders on the project. He thought they were trying buy up cheap land and then plant an airport on it thru government connections and then the land around it would skyrocket in value.

the only way to know the truth is behind those "closed doors"
something is there...but what? and how sinister/innocent?

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
But your cabbie was wrong.

They have built several hotels near DIA (I went to a sci fi con at the holiday inn there once...), along Pena Blvd. They built it way out in the 'boonies' because of airport noise. That's the reason they closed stapleton, because of all the noise. and now, with all the rich, yuppie californians moving to colorado, more and more housing is going up, closer to DIA than ever before. And the airport isn't even a decade old, and it's getting noise complaints again.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
*Note*

I do not know, and do not necessarily say that DIA itself is the location of the newest HAARP array, only that my information is that the HAARP array is within a relatively short distance of NORAD. DIA is approximately 60 miles from NORAD, which is certainly within the guidelines that I was given. Also, considering the obvious location with aircraft accessibility and underground transportation facilities (the train), it certainly is a logical location.

Realistically, the HAARP array itself would likely NOT be located immediately under or adjacent to the DIA due to the enormous problems with transmissions affecting aircraft. (Every HAARP facility has had problems with large scale bird kills when flocks of birds flew through the transmission corridors.)

More likely, because the array itslef must be remotely controlled, (A tech team actually died in Alaska when the array was powered up while they were on the premesis) there may well be a control bunker located somewhere under DIA.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wonder with all the dirt taken out - miles of wires - millions of gallons of fue etc - is it possible that there may be an underground base located below the airport?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have a friend who's an air traffic controller at the DIA. He saw a lot of the construction, and he's been all over the place. The ATCs make jokes about the "loonies" with the theories about the airport. The funniest one they've had so far is that the DIA (one of the busiest airports in the nation) is actually a secret hanger base for UFOs.

Right. As he said, "I can just see this: AA725, you need to circle a few times while we let UFOs land."

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Haven't seen the stuff you talk about, but I'm sure its there. Most major buildings have Masonic cornerstones, they used to be actual cornerstones, but now often are displays.

All I know is, I love the baggage system (since its been fixed) I always get my board, and my luggage and i think its is an environmentally sound design (the parabolic conopy works well against the elements). I am a fan of the Denver airport, and next time i am there i will look for all the fun stuff you have provided...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wouldnt Masonic signs be where Masons worked ? - uhh im a brick mason - so leave the sign of my lodge

I think this was nailed at post 2

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Is the denver airport a luciferian master-piece ? Why there are so many satanist and masonic symbols in the 'DIA' (Denver International Airport) ?

www.geocities.com...

What sticks out like a sore thumb here is the "do they" or "don't they" conundrum. See, the people 'in the know' either want this to be secret symbolism (the best way for them), or blatantly obvious symbolism (not the best way for them).

So, you have Masonic imagery displayed for all in a highly prominent public area, whilst at the same time laying out the runways as (mis-shapen!) swasticas (I think you'll find with symbolism of an important nature accuracy is the key to it's effectiveness).

The main body of 'evidence' lays in the websites initial "unconfirmed" narrative. The key here is in the use of the word "unconfirmed". When someone put's that in the title of an article it screams volumes about lack of FACTS. Reading through this narrative, there's lots of highly interesting stuff. Just a shame the vast majority of it uses 'facts' which themselves are only 'apparently' or 'reportedly' confirmed, without having any solid basis or foundation.

The Murals: some of these are pretty strange, but we are not seeing them in their original context. If the green 'stormtrooper' mural is in a rest area featuring a small amusement arcade or suchlike, then it ain't out of place atall. However we aren't told where these murals are located. Now THAT seems somewhat suspect.

Put simply, if a secret New World Order built this as a secret HQ, it's be just that, SECRET. They really wouldn't go out of their way to litter both blatant and semi-cryptic clues all over the place. That may be how it works in hollywood movies, but in the real world, where secrecy of that nature is required, we wouldn't even be having this discussion because Denver Airport would look just as bland and faceless as every other airport across the globe....and the ONLY people in the know would be THOSE in the know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So I'm new here, and bumping an old thread, but I wanted to share my recent experiences at DIA.

I agree with almost all the comments on this thread.. this place is creepy and the people are seriously either clueless, or intentionally not discussing anything about this place.

I stopped in earlier this month and I had a few hours layover so I started sneaking around looking behind doors, etc... you know, looking as suspicious as possible. I'm military, and was in uniform at the time, so no one bothered me but they were watching.

What struck me as the oddest part of the whole day though were how no one seemed to know anything about the murals, or where they were in the airport. I went to three different information kiosks and asked about the murals... All three kiosks claimed to have no knowledge of the murals. I asked the individuals working at each booth how long they had worked at the Airport and they all indicated they had been there a while.

All three kiosks offered me a brochure which contained information on the artwork located within DIA. I went through the brochure and it did not contain any information on the the murals or the freaky gargoyle thing in the luggage claim area.

Two of the kiosks were, amusingly enough, within stones throw of a mural. I actually pointed out one of the murals to the individuals working at an information kiosk and they responded with a simple, "oh, that" and nothing further.

These murals are permanent fixtures at DIA. The amount of time and effort that went into these murals is nothing short of astounding and the quality is remarkable... the artistic pieces represented in the brochures were nothing even remotely close to being as amazing as those murals and yet, no one working at the airport actually knew anything about them? None of the employees, in passing, ever stopped to study them or think about how amazing they are? The artistic elements, while frightening, are extremely well done. They're truly impressive pieces... and yet none of these people knew?? Give me a break.

I figured as a last ditch effort, I would go into an art gallery located across the way from a mural and asked about the murals, the guy claimed he didn't know anything about them but laughed and commented that Jesse Ventura had stopped into his shop and asked him about them too. It really is almost like they are being directed not to say anything about these murals.........

Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures if anyone wants me to post them.. Sorry for bumping an old thread.
edit on 30-3-2012 by essen1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Murals: some of these are pretty strange, but we are not seeing them in their original context. If the green 'stormtrooper' mural is in a rest area featuring a small amusement arcade or suchlike, then it ain't out of place atall. However we aren't told where these murals are located. Now THAT seems somewhat suspect.

There is no context to these murals. They are each located in common walkways, on standard, nondescript walls. Nothing special about the locations at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thing that i find the most scary about Denver airport is all of the strange Symbolism which seem to surround death.. I am not really sure what is in than bunker at all but it can not be good.

truthfulinfo.wordpress.com...

On this blog you will see Statues of Satins blue horse, Anubis; the Egyptian god of the dead and a mural of the end of the world.

Not to mention that the run ways look like a Swastika from the Sky???

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by essen1981
So I'm new here, and bumping an old thread, but I wanted to share my recent experiences at DIA.

I agree with almost all the comments on this thread.. this place is creepy and the people are seriously either clueless, or intentionally not discussing anything about this place.

I stopped in earlier this month and I had a few hours layover so I started sneaking around looking behind doors, etc... you know, looking as suspicious as possible. I'm military, and was in uniform at the time, so no one bothered me but they were watching.

What struck me as the oddest part of the whole day though were how no one seemed to know anything about the murals, or where they were in the airport. I went to three different information kiosks and asked about the murals... All three kiosks claimed to have no knowledge of the murals. I asked the individuals working at each booth how long they had worked at the Airport and they all indicated they had been there a while.

All three kiosks offered me a brochure which contained information on the artwork located within DIA. I went through the brochure and it did not contain any information on the the murals or the freaky gargoyle thing in the luggage claim area.

Two of the kiosks were, amusingly enough, within stones throw of a mural. I actually pointed out one of the murals to the individuals working at an information kiosk and they responded with a simple, "oh, that" and nothing further.

These murals are permanent fixtures at DIA. The amount of time and effort that went into these murals is nothing short of astounding and the quality is remarkable... the artistic pieces represented in the brochures were nothing even remotely close to being as amazing as those murals and yet, no one working at the airport actually knew anything about them? None of the employees, in passing, ever stopped to study them or think about how amazing they are? The artistic elements, while frightening, are extremely well done. They're truly impressive pieces... and yet none of these people knew?? Give me a break.

I figured as a last ditch effort, I would go into an art gallery located across the way from a mural and asked about the murals, the guy claimed he didn't know anything about them but laughed and commented that Jesse Ventura had stopped into his shop and asked him about them too. It really is almost like they are being directed not to say anything about these murals.........

Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures if anyone wants me to post them.. Sorry for bumping an old thread.
edit on 30-3-2012 by essen1981 because: (no reason given)

Bumping an old thread again because this still bothers me. This poster makes it sound like no info is available on the murals. My husband and I live in New Orleans but we have homes in Boulder and Orcas Island, Wa. We spend a good deal of time in DIA. I've talked to numerous people that work there and always found plentiful info on the murals. Here's a good link:

flydenver.com...

The artist, Leo Tanguma talks about his art here:

www.zingmagazine.com...

The Chicano/Latino/Mexican culture has very different outlooks on the imagery of death (see: day of the dead) that many wouldn't understand unless you take a moment to learn about what it means to them.

Every conspiracy nut always wants to point out the mural with the nazi-like Darth Vader-ish figure with sword and rifle killing the dove of peace and images of children and babies dying. However, it's a part of a series. The dark figure is War and in the subsequent mural he is shown defeated by the children of the world. Notice how they stand above his dead figure here:

DIA mural

Is an airport a strange spot for the art work? Maybe. Debatable, certainly. Is the blue horse sculpture outside creepy and weird to some? Yes. It is to me. Hate it. Doesn't really make me think there's any sort of conspiracy though. That's weak minded, as it almost always is.

And so the Freemasons participated in installing the time capsule in '94. So what? My husband is a 33rd degree SR mason and is a good man. I absolutely love hearing how evil and nefarious masons are according to a few on this site. Never fails to make me smile, although I think the masons here should just ignore it 100% of the time and quit trying to defend themselves or rehash the same arguments ad nauseum. It's boring and fruitless.

Anyway, the murals are interesting. Art is supposed to be. There's no conspiracy though.
edit on 8-9-2013 by RadarOReilly because: Fixed link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join