It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Paper Reprints Cartoons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad which have caused outrage throughout the Muslim world have been reprinted by a French newspaper. Soir the French publishers reproduced a print of the cartoons to show that ‘religion dogma’ had no place in a secular society.

The original publication of the image sparked protests and violence throughout the Arab nations. The French government has said it supports press freedom but also believes that religions and beliefs must be respected.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have news for the morons in the islamic world. It's a cartoon!!!

Honestly you are worse than Dan Quayle about Murphy Brown

I would love to see this blasphmes cartoon. After all a civilized person can poke fun at himself and his religon

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
now that the french printed them again i believe its safe to say the printers of the cartoons are complete selfish idiots. incase they havent noticed, people have died because of those cartoons. but now because of some stupid idea a stupid publisher for the french had they have to print it. well to the family and loved ones of the victims of the cartoon haters.... you know now you have the stupid french to blame and hate. brilliant move france. add to the fire ya jerks.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
now that the french printed them again i believe its safe to say the printers of the cartoons are complete selfish idiots. incase they havent noticed, people have died because of those cartoons.

It's an investment. Publish the cartoons today and they get some great gory pics for the front page tommorow. They don't just report the news anymore but create it.. to me it's akin to sadism.

top topics

join