It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Wierd Phone Calls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
By the way Faery, what age were you when you had that strange call?
My guess it was at the age of puberty if it was aliens that contacted you! The reason being, not that they wouldn't show up at an earlier age, yes they would. But I find in a lot thats been told to me is that many start to experience strange occurances around that age!
Great thread Deeply! Angel

Angel,

Yes, it was around that time, I was about 13, or 14 years old the first time it happened.

The second time was about 20 years later i'm estimating.

I too was hoping someone else might have had something similar happen to them and tell us about it.

Faeryland

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi Faery
Now that is intersting! I thought you were that age on the first occurance! Thats usually when they start! Just know You have the power within to stop them dead in their tracks! You can read my latest post I posted on the Another's thread called "Fire In The Sky" Not that they won't try hard to come to you in one way or another, they try too! But we have power to stop them! Our Angels sure help us Too! But our Faith is a mighty gift from God that helps also! But however you belive just know our Angels do protect us!

Edit Yes the post is "Fire in the Sky" The Travis Walton Story" My last post explains a hair raising ordeal my son and I had one night at my home!
Just might help you to hear how my Angels protected us on that scary night!

[edit on 9-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

<< 1   >>

join