It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NasaBlueBeam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone out there has anything on this subject and seems that its related to HARPP?
www.humanunderground.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And I thought I was paranoid.....

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just seeking out information Fry2...I'm not paranoid...and you?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
about half way through, i thought.... what the hell...why am i tainting my mind with this?... but you are right fry2 ... it is nice to know that with as paranoid as we are on this board... there is always someone jumping past...saying "wheeee". As for your question tracer... I don't mean to make light of it, as they say in school... the only stupid question is the one not asked. i can say this... i owned a new age gift/book shop for many years and whoever wrote the drivel on that site...didn't do any homework. The New Age religion is not one religion...it is all, under an umbrella. Someone who is a buddist is a new ager but they don't know they are... someone who is into Tao, is a new ager but doesn't mind the misnomer...New age is a slang term to encompass all the new and old religions, mainly for use in the new age industry. It is easier to describe a wide variety of religions under an umbrella than list them all. So instead, the term new age became a word to describe all the religions "new and old". The only way you can really use this in a sentence is as a misnomer... i.e "She was really into the New Age religion". is incorrect use... more cortrect use would be " She was into New Age religions" ... and would still be inaccurate unless they said something more specific, like astrology, or buddism.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Being new here and not really knowing everyone and their thoughts beliefs and all, I still find it amazing that anything with the far reaching implications of mind control would be so easily dismissed and with a bit of research you can see that this subject has much information on mind control.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Seems cookoo to me. Nasa? Why Nasa?????

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am sorry if that came across wrong Tracer. I realize it may have sounded personal. let me clarify my feelings on the topic. This board is for precisley what you said. An exchange of ideas betweem people of different backgrounds... trying to put together all the pieces. I was a little condecending with how i made fun of the material before i explained "my"point which i also poorly stated...I am merely saying that several "cracks" in the story peeked through before i got half way through. Mind control is a very real concern. I think it might come at us from many directions, but i feel that particular webpage is either misinformed or mis-information.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Not a problem Laz..I do have to agree that the link I provided was sort of "out there" but it was the first one I came to....my fault for not looking deeper, as what I am really looking for is anything regarding mind control and the religious aspects of it were not meant to come thru as the main priority.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A good place to start is one aspect of New age... The Metaphysical studies of the former soviet union are pretty amazing... i hate to keep saying it but i saw it on a tv show. One that is on the sci fi channel every tuesday night. Sometimes they have fluff on, but sometimes the proof is fairly convincing. USSR was using psi research for mind control, remote viewing, Telekinesis, ESP... they more or less proved it was possible. There are also several experiments you can find information on that deal with methods and machines that can manipulate thought.
I am sorry that i don't have links, but i hope i have been of some help.

another question would be...Why is it all tied together on some level? The energy of the mind and the physical forces of science... perhaps mind/soul "energy" is just a different frequency of "physical" energy?

top topics

join