It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunters!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just found my new toy. It's a shotgun for deer hunting based on the Russian AK47 style rife. Perfectly legal in the US.

Can't wait to get it.

Saiga 12

The action is very reliable due to the AK design. Lightweight with little recoil, well balanced, and the best part is, it's extremely affordable.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not if the Brady gang gets their way. They want to ban semi auto and pump shotguns

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Let them. I am not an NRA member, but they can have any gun I own as soon as they pull it from my dead fingers.

In western NY, you can only hunt with Shotguns. So, let them try it. WNYers will go down in a hail of gun fire. Guaranteed.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I belive NY like most states require a plug in the magazine to limit the number shot shell. That shotgun is mag loaded, and may require a restrictive refit to stay within the law. By the way what is the capacity?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
NY allows no more than 5 shell capacity in the gun not counting the chamber. Thus, you could have 5 in the mag and one chambered. The Saiga 12 has 5 and 8 shell mags and comes with the 5 round mag. So capacity wise, it is legal. (unless migratory bird hunting and I believe that is 3 shells, so you would need the plugs)

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Saigas rocks bottom..

www.club.guns.ru...
www.club.guns.ru...
www.club.guns.ru...
www.club.guns.ru...
www.club.guns.ru...
www.club.guns.ru...

There is some info on Saigas, rifles and shotguns..

new topics

top topics

join