It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Episode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Probably not the same thing but it was interesting..Once I was asleep and was in the middle of a dream..I was like in a dorm room or something and talking to my friend..you see I was telling him about some dream I had and how it was..I said to him..It was as real as I am right now..then I awoke witha astart realizing somehow that my dream self thought it was real made my real self awaken and I couldnt move I was vibrating intensly..I couldnt get over it.. iwas left wondering and do to this day that if my dream self thought HE was real then where does that leave me..I believe Im real too but..now Im not so sure I spose

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That's wicked crazy edwardteach.

Fevers are usually when I have my craziest dreams, so it's a good chance that brought on your dog growling thing, especially since you said you woke up sweating.

When I have a fever I usually have the same type of dream over and over, even if I wake up periodically to drink water, go to the bathroom, whatever. Those dreams usually place me in some type of predicament or puzzle that I can't figure out. Sometimes it's an abstract fomr something I experianced in life, a movie, or a game. But it's not sleep paralysis.

I had an eposide again for the first time an a while the other night. I was a bit spooked since for a bit I didn't realize what was going on.

I woke up on my back, my arm curled up around the top of my head, my other arm resting on my chest. Something was standing in the bathroom, or at least I thought something was. I couldn't move, and I only made a weird groan when I tried to make a sound. This woke up my fiancee, who I could hear talking to me for a few seconds before I was able to "come too" so to speak.

The figure I thought I saw in the bathroom was nothing more than the towel that was hanging on the door handle. My brain decided to try and make sense of the odd shape and turned it into a person, or at least made me feel like it was a person.

It was odd, but not scarry, like some have been.

-O

<< 1   >>

join