It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The Earthquake thing might be something else altogether. Researchers have recently discovered that just before an earthquake, there is an unusually high amount of infrared radiation being given off. Dogs and other animals can sense this somehow.

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
well, the thing is you cant try to pic up stuff that is half a world away

i can only pic up stuff that is usly with in seeing range,

think of it as a radeowave kinda like

how is it pets know when there owners are coming home?

how do they know when a earthqueke is gonen to
happen? "but they proubly could here the sound wave generated by a earthquke"

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
hmm

well a show on discovery "damn they do alot of wierd but cool shows"

tested pets

and 85% of them would know when there owner was comen home

and they tryed to trick them like coming home early/ missing a airplane flight

and it was clear they knew when there owner was coming home

when the person that missed there flight got into there car

the dog got up and walked to the front door and started waiting....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well I watched a show.. can't remember what channel, but it said that sharks have a sixth sense. They can feel the electric impulses given off by the nerves when they uhm.. send impusles to each other? :p forgot what exactly they called it.. they said if humans had the same sense, and it was as strong as some sharks.. we could feel it when someone turned on a flashlight from 1000 miles away.. They also said that maybe a shark can read peoples minds with that sense..

I wonder if that is at all related to psychic ability.. but obviously toned down alot.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I believe most people have a psychic blocking mechanism that they regularly adjust depending on the situation.

Questor, your situation seems fine, but could have moved into a danger zone..I would be a little more subdued with your abilities in the future. Use your abilities to strengthen your control on who can sense them and not. This can become beneficial in the long run and keep you out of trouble. Also this form of control is fun to work on, and even empowers what you already posess..

Thanks for the advice mag. Yeah, I should employ the blocking mechanism more. It's torture when I inadvertently capture someone else's depressive state. It feels like i'm the one depressed.

The 1st time I went to see a psychic I did employ the blocking mechanism. It was mostly out of nervousness that I did it without realizing I was doing it at the time. So the psychic asked if she could hold my watch. It was the only way she could get a reading from me. Heh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join