It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Chapters on XBOX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been waiting forever for 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' to be available for the XBOX but there is still no sign of it! It was basically 'Fable' for the PC but one third bigger and was also meant to be available for the XBOX at the same time but now it's really p*ssing me off!
If anyone has any news about it coming out for XBOX please tell me about it because this is just really making me angry

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It is out, I saw it at my local game shop this afternoon. In fact, I think it's been out for ages on the Xbox.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ya, its out.... i have been play'in it for some time, just about done with the main part, ready to get to the "lost chapter" part. Check Ebay, thats where i got mine.....

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is it any good? I played and completed the first one in a single, 6 hour, session with some mates. Does this one offer anything new?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Is it any good? I played and completed the first one in a single, 6 hour, session with some mates. Does this one offer anything new?

Well from what i have heard, is that if you played the original, that its not worth geting the lost chapters, but thats just what i heard, i have yet to get to that part, so i myself can't say about the new part. for anyone that has not played it and like action rpg's, i would recommend it!!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Wow I really didn't know it was available for XBOX. A guy I go to school with told me about it being out for XBOX but he's a big liar, he said he had 'Black and White 2' in early 2004 but when I asked him a year later he told me he was still on the first level which is only a crappy 'get to grips with the game' level. that's why I don't trust this guy. But I'll be sure to check every shelf for this game. I finished the normal FABLE atleast 4 times and had bought every legendary weapon and opened every Silver Chest using the Silver Key exploit. I also know lots of secrets for this game and how to unlock everything so you know who to talk to if yeh wanna know something.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

My brother has it for XBOX I havent played it yet but he beat it already. Theres a bunch of new mission including the fable Dragon battle cut from the orginal (If you hacked the orginal you could find Dragon files). Also both endings Good and Bad can now get the super sword at then end not just evil ending, but its been nerfed in Strength about half but you will need it.

Oh and you can get to own a whore house now and become a pimp since the girls pay you LoL. Or you can make it a home for battered women if you want to be a squeky clean good guy.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sounds meh. I might get it when its about a fiver, but no more than that!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Even brand new its about a whopping $20 bucks.

You can spend alot more on alot worst games

top topics

join