It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you're a skeptic when....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok, some fun 'from the other side'. Fair is fair.

You know you're a skeptic when.... hundreds of pilots report seeing UFOs but you question their powers of perception (but at the same time you're content with them handling the airplane).

[edit on 4-2-2006 by TerraX]

[edit on 4-2-2006 by TerraX]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You know you're a skeptic when.... You say a UFO or Alien video is fake without watching it so you do not have to face the reality that it might be true.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You know your a skeptic when the Rendelsham Forest incident seems like a mild case of swamp gas....

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You know you are a skeptic when you even deny possibilities. One labels themself a skeptic, which means automatic denial no matter what.
Even if the truth smacks one in the face, there would be some way to 'logic' ones way out of it.

However it is a good thing to approach everything with skepticism and allow one to warm up to the possible.

Skeptic:
Yeah right! --->stop further inquiry, not worth time.

Open minded healthy skepticism:
Yeah right--->research--->Hmmm--->well, it's possible, I'll entertain that idea.

Personally I sit on the edge of the fence when it comes to the unproven, I'm not sucked in, nor am I blown out.

Bubble gum for the mind. Chew on that for awhile!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You know you're a skeptic when...

anything which emerges outside of your comfort zone can be immediately relegated to one of a predetermined set of 'agendas'.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You know you're a skeptic when.... aliens abduct you and you yell "I don't believe in you!".

You know you're a skeptic when.... documents from the government released under the Freedom Of Information Act (showing a profound interest in UFOs), don't make you wonder in the slightest.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You know you're a skeptic when Ideology trumps common sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This looks like a skeptic bashing thread

You know you're an ignorant skeptic when... you begin throwing personal insults at people who dont deserve it, while ignoring the information.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
This looks like a skeptic bashing thread

You know you're an ignorant skeptic when... you begin throwing personal insults at people who dont deserve it, while ignoring the information.

Well another thread kinda provoked this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You know you're an ultimate skeptic when.... you still hold a grudge to your parents from suckering you into that Santa hoax.

join