It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope this helps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I wrote the below in response to another thread. I'm pasting here hoping that someone else might benefit.

I'm not interested in proving anything to anyone else. I can't even prove it to myself. Posting this is difficult enough. I've been shaking a little as I write. I'm not scared. It's just very real for me and not something I expected to say publicly.

I can't speak as to the motivations for others to post here. I realize that anyone might enjoy deceiving people for entertainment. I'm not trying to entertain anyone. This is an honest, personal account made to the best of my ability. I have no desire to support or attack others.

There's nothing more to add that's important so I imagine this thread will disappear after some time. That's OK. Everyone has to figure these things out for themselves. Painful sometimes but true.

---------

I'm not sure what to say. Some of what you describe is very familiar. I only remember some things. I think I've suppressed a lot.

I don't know why anyone would lie about this. It's scary as hell just typing this much.

I remember a ride with my grandparents but it's not them. They are explaining things to me and I'm asking a lot of questions. I'm not bothered that it really isn't my grandparents. I remember talking about how gravity is like sound, a wave that can be generated or altered. I've played music since I was little.

I remember remembering missing time and wanting to forget again. I know this sounds strange. It's come up again recently but years have gone by since I thought about it last.

Some of the drawings I made as a child were difficult for my parents to understand. I would draw machines, places I visited, flying people, and anatomy. As an adult, I've studied the psychology of children's art - universal images that all children draw before they are taught. There was no basis in experience for some of the things I drew. I could draw anything very well from a very early age. My mom encouraged me to be an artist.

I was tested with an IQ of 155 in 5th grade. I was placed in a special program for 2 years with a few other students until the state money ran out.

I remember sensing daylight at night and the feeling of someone entering the room but not being able to turn around. If I'm in bed, I can't open my eyes. It's just very bright pink. This has happened a number of times but I'm more aware of it happening when I was very young. I've read about REM sleep and how this might be a split moment in time as your brain is waking up. I don't know what to think. It seems very real and it used to happen a lot when I was younger.

I remember opening my eyes in the middle of the night and looking directly in the face of someone who is not human. I don't look away. I don't hear voices. I'm scared but curious. There might be someone else with us. I'm not sure.

I was hit by a car while holding my father's hand when I was about 8. Witnesses said I was thrown 10 feet in the air and landed in a thud on my neck and back. Without thinking, my dad rushed me to the hospital. I had a couple of bruises. I seem to remember watching it like a movie. I didn't feel alone.

I remember other conversations with people I cared about (never quite looking in their faces for very long) and asking why and how, what might seem like spiritual questions now. I can't remember any answers but one and it's going to seem a little odd. I'll try to explain.

The central point of my understanding is this. We are containers, collecting experiences and growing our soul in preparation for something more. What we see and touch is like a dream made real only because we seem to want to believe it. I'm sure I'll either mess this up or offend someone so please be patient with me. I believe god/the divine is flowing in, around and through everything. In a very real sense, there is no separation. When we choose to take part in this, we are realizing something greater than ourselves.

My experiences seem to climax with those thoughts. Afterward, I wanted the strange things to stop. As far as I'm aware, they have. To be honest, I do still have have dreams, occassional odd sores that heal very quickly and a feeling of being connected to something larger. I'm a night owl, gettimg a lot of work done then. Sometimes I'll leave the studio and feel like someone is watching. It scares me but meanwhile, the work is getting better. There are no accidents. It has all the manifestations of a religious conversion and spiritual awakening. Perhaps that's because it is.

Much of what I think I realized happened with a year of getting married and trying to have a baby. I was scared of bringing someone else into my experiences. I wanted to forget. I now have 2 children and am very happy. Both are very intelligent and talented in music and art. To set an example, I made a leap of faith years ago, leaving my established professional career for an opportunity to pursue my creative work. I surprise myself sometimes at having been so successful at it.

Sleeper, I can only hope that your experiences are genuine. I don't have any questions except to invite you to comment on what I'm admitting to.

I haven't talked to anyone else about these things in nearly 12 years. My wife is VERY patient but we don't discuss it much any more. I think she accepts it as being real. We've both seen too many things happen in 13 years of marriage together to dismiss as coincidence. What we both visualize together often comes around. Call it creative visualization if you like but it works...important to stay positive.

I've often wondered about the psychological effects of this whole thing. Did my young desire to understand the relationship between things, recognizing patterns, manifest in a science fiction fantasy? I don't know. I'm willing to consider that may be the case. Did the nature of my curiosity guide my interaction with something I still don't understand or want to admit to? Again, it doesn't really matter. I have to believe that whatever brings us closer to making peace with our place and purpose in this world can only be a good thing.

Best wishes.

P.S.
I've also talked with my mom and grandmother. We seem to not have to say much to each other. We all just accept these things as being something we live with.

P.P.S.
I hope this helps someone. Not that I'm contributing anything particularly orignal to the discussion. I feel a little better just saying it.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
And you're not alone. I've been looking for similar experiences from others and the closest I've found was the New Age term for Indigo children. And even that might be a stretch to link what I'm not sure how many people in the world experience as similar to yours or mine, there is definitely a theme.

Another term that isn't New Age, but actually an early and possibly the first Christian related religion with similar themes is Gnosticism. Which I've started to see a new revival on this front happening.

I would suggest reading some stuff on Gnostic Christianity, from what I recall off the top of my head was the destruction of gnosticism was destroyed by Roman Catholic empire.

But more to the point, this is just what I've found so far on my particular path.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
And it deals with music. I've been really connected to music and involved in music as well. I missed your point on this when I initially read your post. After reading your post again I noticed the music points then, Music is very significant to what this all means.

I'm not sure if you have the time to explore this, or if you want to just try and go on with your life and continue to support yourself and your family. The journey for me has been a priority for me, and has taken almost all of my free time investigating it on my own.

If you're interested in more stuff let me know and I'll see what I can find to get you going as I'll have to get all my links and information together for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've been a musician for 26 years, playing many instruments but mostly guitar.

I teach guitar privately and average about 15 students a week for the last several years. It's a great platform for talking about other things.

I agree music is very important.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Blue Grass,
Your post was great!
I just wanted to sy that right off. I think you are correct, there are some ppl here that are here to make fun, mislead, and there are those here to share, learn, and explore new ideas , subjects, and topics.

I can somewhat relate to you story, in that it is unusual.

When my son was 2 & 3 , he would NEVER want to sleep in our room. Single parent ,we shared a HUGE bedroom, his bed on one side mine on the other.

Anyway, he would fight it the whole way. He would beg me NOT to make him sleep in there.
He finally told me (in the way a 3 yr old can), he was afraid of the white man. He was afraid that the white man would come and get him through the window. Some of this was told and some was shown, as in where does he come from? (Then a tiny hand pointing to the window)

I have to say, the first time he mentioned the white man, chills went down my spine.

So, I let him sleep with me and while we lived in that house, I never made him go to sleep alone.

Then, I mentioned it to my mother (who lived 2,000 miles away at the time). I told her how weird and how VERY SCARED he was about the whole thing.
SHE told me that when I was young, I also used to cry and fuss about an Old Grey Man, that he was coming to get me!!

Now, THAT is somethiing I do not consciously remember, but it really was spooky.

So, is it genetic? Imagination? Entities? UFO? Alien? Ghosts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think children are gifted. I think society(WESTERN THAT IS) forces children to lose and stifle the psychic, creative, intuitive, and free in their souls and spirits.
I can recall telling my teacher that I'd seen a ghost, she said that there were no such things. That's NOT unusual, it's acutally quite common.

In Eastern countries and regions, people believe in the unseen. They acknowledge that there are things in the world that we can not easily see or explain.

I know this is a bit off subject, but I felt it was somewhat relevant to the issue.
Special Gifted Children and their Experiences as Children, or something like that..

Anyway,

I believe that children can 'pick up' things that adults have been trained not to see or acknowledge.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I didn't think it was off topic at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My little sister used to have an 'imaginary friend' with a weird name. She would spend ages in her room alone when she was about six/seven talking to him and writing him letters.
Sounds normal huh?

A few months later she had gotten even more obsessed with him (she told us he was a he) and apparantly for a while anyway her friend had a partner. A female. (she left after about a week)

Anyway, my mum got tired of this and told her to grow up and just play with her real friends so she did. The thing is, for about two weeks after giving him up she had nightmares. She would wake up screaming and say he was coming to take her, or cut her, or bite her.
Immediately I thought 'Aliens' because at the time I had been having dreams of saucers, aliens and other beings.
My sister was terrified to sleep and had to sleep with me for a while (to be honest I needed the company cuz my dreams were pretty scary too).

I think genetics and 'experiences' (whether ET or not, I can't objectively say) ar elinked together.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My oldest daughter had an imaginary friend for a long time, say age 2 to 4 or 5. She called her Batina.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by blue grass]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Has anyone else kept a record of the things their children say that are out of context or not typical?

My wife did this, particularly for our first child.

I see elements of things in my youngest child's artwork. She draws non stop for weeks at a time.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
this post is still here, that should tell you something
Truely good to know there are experiencer such as your family and be open about it
Things are definately changing...for the better in the bigger picture I suppose and you folks are leading the awakening in each and everyo0ne of us, eventually these things will be of norm, good luck with your family,especially kids,they are the FUTURE.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I will try to explain my story...

I was around 13 year old... play guitar everyday ..

Well one night i went to my room pulled down those thick vinyl shades that roll up ont he window's .
i am sure you know the type.

turned the light off walked to my bed in the dark.
The room was so dark i couldn't see my own hand in front of my face.
I rember scratching my nose and couln't see my hand.Couln't even realy tell when i blinked...it was black.

Well i fell asleep at 11 pm
Woke up at 3:16 on the nose i looked at the clock beside bed.

Here is what i have only told my wife and mother not a soul else in real life.

I woke up at 3:16 am saw the clock then relized WTF .....
i could see every wall even my shoe's ont he floor beside the bed..

I then half asleep turned my head to the left side foot of my bed.
I never in my life saw nothing like it.

This person my best idea's on grasping describe it was...
A glowing yellowish light real bright.

How do i know it was human looking? easy..
I for some reason was scare to death but had to look what was glowing..
I started at the floor worked my way up...

I saw glowing sandle's ..Yes sandle... i saw toe's too all was glowing.
i looked a little more up at first i thought it was a dress glowing yellowish.
long sleeve's appeared to be white but glowing so it yellow was hard to tell.

then i tried hard real real hard to see this person's face cause i figured it was probly my brother messing with me...then a butt whoopign was gonna comence.

well his face was glowing so bright all i could see was what every book movie picture you can think of describe's .....A CROWN OF THORN'S....

his face was a blurr of brightness..

Now this has haunted me for my entire life.... what happen's next.

when i saw his head and the crown of thorn's best i can describe it...
He raise his left hand real slow....and hold's his hand open sorta sideway's as if he was gonan grab my hand if i grabbed his. i even noticed he didnt have hole's in his hand's but his wrist's looked rope burned if that make's ense.

And Then he SAID Ray I am going to get you...........................Nothign more Nothign less exact word's .
Well to describe his voice it was a echo that rattled my ear's like a subwoofer would.

This is when i freaked i screamed NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i ran to the door half way to my door it got pitch black..
i ran into the wall. feel down ...
i found the door ran got my mother..sreamign trying to explain....what i saw and that someone was in my room....

She looked in my room as i sit in her's cryign like a baby..... sad i know lol
She came back said there is nothing int here you was dreaming...or had a nightmare.

so i walked down and sat on the third 3rd step of the stair's goingdown.

And flat rocked like a crazy person...
for ever 30 minute's minimum
My mother relized i was freaked hard and sit up rest of the night with me.
She said it was jeus or a angel after me lol
Freaked me out even more..

i
Btw i have never been into relegion. haven't even watched that mel gibson movie. have never read the bible all the way.. bit's and peice' .

But i have seen piture's ect.. and what i saw was flat freaky ...

I still think about what happen at least 1 time a week..
I have never came to grasp with what happen .an probly never will

join