It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast-food Drive-thru Windows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If you are...

a) unfamiliar with the menu, and need some time to peruse;

b) needing to discuss the upcoming order with several people in your vehicle; or

c) not really sure what you want, and would like to let the wheels in your head spin for a few minutes

PARK YOUR &#$%# CAR AND WALK YOUR LAZY BEHIND INTO THE #&#^@ RESTAURANT.

Chances are you could use the exercise (not that I'm casting stones... I could use plenty of exercise myself).

You may peruse and discuss the menu at your leisure, reach a final decision, and THEN get in line to place your order.

But drive-thrus are predicated on the notion of swiftness. One is in a hurry, and doesn't have the time to physically enter and exit an establishment. But if you're sitting at the speaker contemplating your order for five minutes, time obviously isn't an issue for you. You're just an @#&hole.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OMG...reminds me of the Chinese food lady on Dude wheres my car...lmao

And Theeeeeeeennnn!!!!!

ROFL
Mic

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
One solution would be to have restaurants have a stack of menus you can have for free. You can peruse it at home.

And if you're ordering for a bunch of people, write a list and order it all together! Instead of 2 tacos, and another 3 tacos, and another 15, just order 20 tacos! Sort it out when you get home!

new topics

join