It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus trial starts in Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
after reading this i have a feeling Italian atheists are anti christ. i would keep my mouth shut when it comes to Jesus because more than a billion people believe in him. what do you guys think about Italys crazyness???

VITERBO, Italy (AP) - Opening arguments began Friday in the case of an Italian priest who was accused by an atheist of breaking two Italian laws by asserting that Jesus Christ existed.

Lawyers for the prelate, Rev. Enrico Righi, and his accuser, Luigi Cascioli, headed into the closed-door hearing in the courtroom in Viterbo, north of Rome, to learn whether the judge would dismiss the case or order Righi to stand trial.

Cascioli filed a criminal complaint against Righi, his old schoolmate, in 2002 after Righi wrote in a parish bulletin that Jesus did indeed exist, and that he was born of a couple named Mary and Joseph in Bethlehem and lived in Nazareth.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Maybe post a link to the news source?

also wrap the part you copied from the site in [ex.] tags (minus the . )

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There's a thread on ATS about this posted by 'one man short of manhood' you may want to check out... couple different links to the story (prior to start of trial) in that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

(edit)fixed link.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Rren]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the question was what do you think about italys crazyness not what do you think about my format, maybe you misunderstood.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
the question was what do you think about italys crazyness not what do you think about my format, maybe you misunderstood.

Maybe you misunderstood, what noslenwerd said was not just opinion, it is the way stories that are generated by an outside new source are presented here. It is part of the terms and conditions my friend.

- One Man Short

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
There's a thread on ATS about this posted by 'one man short of manhood' you may want to check out... couple different links to the story (prior to start of trial) in that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join