It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people care about their poorly developed or flat buttocks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I mean seriously...it seems to me that women in my view wants men with rounded or full buttocks, and that men seems to be more concerned about how well developed their buttocks are. I never realized or cared about my own butt. But it seems to me that it can help improve my image with a bigger butt. What do you think? Do you care about your own butt, or unconcern about it. And what are ways to augment your buttocks, without the use of plastic surgery.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The right exercises will give you a fuller, tighter butt. But I'm not into exercise so I can't help in that area.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I mean seriously...it seems to me that women in my view wants men with rounded or full buttocks, and that men seems to be more concerned about how well developed their buttocks are. I never realized or cared about my own butt. But it seems to me that it can help improve my image with a bigger butt. What do you think? Do you care about your own butt, or unconcern about it. And what are ways to augment your buttocks, without the use of plastic surgery.

Yes I care about my own butt, I'm proud of it, naturally it's finely shaped and I keep in shape, if only my legs and arms could be too.

If you want some advice, I would say don't worry about your butt, the ladies really don't care about her guy's booty, it's just a plus...If you have a flat butt like Hank Hill, I wouldn't get too concerned with it :w:

As for augmentation of the buttocks w/o PS...I would have to say do short distance sprinting (i.e. 50 yd dashes, 20 yard dashes) And if you like working out and lifting weights, do some "one-legged squats"

IF you want any information, just u2u me or respond back in this thread

[edit on 1/25/2006 by Its_True_I_Promise]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
To reshape your arse, do either hack sqauts or barbell squats across your traps with an ascending amount of weight. (Start light then work your way up, increaing the weight by 15% each set till you can only pound out one or two reps)
Unfortunately I find my keester to be too large...as is the rest of me.
Helps beign a wrestler though, I can take it as well as dish it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
very much so

I like a nice booty on a man
flat butts
but of course it depends on the frame of the person. I just feel for women with no ass lol I love how mines fills out jeans or a nice knee length skirt or dress

I do my best to keep mine's tight and high and am trying to get it a lil rounder altho I have no cause for complain at all, I get complimented on it quite alot altho only baby's opinion matters now of course

best way to keep it in shape is to squat. Stand up in front of a chair and squat to sit but don't, about an inch from the chair U should rise again, squeezing your butt cheeks as U straighten up. Do a few reps of this a few times a week and you're good

I tend to work mine out when I am errrr givin myself a lil work out lol it seriously gets sore from that lil excercise regime but is definitely what keeps it lookin right hehe

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think women more than men are concerned about the appearance of their butt.

I've got a butt like Charles Barkley. It's not meant to look at, it's meant for moving people out of the way.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I grew up FAT - VERY FAT - but never was there any fat on my rear end - Now, I'm not fat, and my butt is almost concave - I don't know why the fat I have left likes to stay on my abdomen, under my arms and on my 'man boobs', and none will go to my rear.

When wearing jeans, I have a "front butt" and nothing in the back - it's embarassing. They don't make clothes to fit people with no a$$ - I see my best friend with his jeans on and think "why can't my a$$ look like that in a pair of jeans?" - but he's very short, so we're even
- just kidding.

Now that I've lost all that weight, I'm still a little large up top, but have these skinny little legs and no butt - when I see myself in the mirror from the side - I look like Humpty Dumpty sitting on stilts, and where there should be a butt, someone didn't put humpty's butt back together again - Damn those king's horses and king's men!

I think there should be a constitutional amendment that outlaws "buttlessness" - and there should be free medical services provided for people to take the fat from other parts of their body and put it in their rear. And complimentary tummy tucks for anybody that wants one! (loosing all that fat can leave you looking a little 'saggy' in some places)

Now, my boyfriend has the exact opposite problem- he grew up ULTRA skinny, you know, the kid that gets picked on for being TOO skinny - "beanpole, stick boy, Xylophone ribs" were his common nicknames - - but now that his metabolism has slowed down, his rear has expanded, but nothing else - he's got a 'badonka-donk' butt, and can barely get it in his jeans, if his jeans do fit his butt, it looks like he's wearing MC hammer pants from the thigh down. (stop!, Hammer time!)

Hopefully, one day we'll be able to go to a kiosk at the mall and have a 10 minute, non-invasive partial-butt transplant where he can give my butt the extra fat from his. But only if this takes less than 10 minutes, and is totally pain free - and cost less than $39.95

Guess I'll just have to get use to having a concave butt

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
paulthefourth

That post was funny as hell!

It flowed nice and smooth too.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We talkin' womens or mens behinds?

I didn't know men were concerned about their own behinds? I mean... I never see it so I don't care. HEHE...

Ass far as women go I like em round...
Cause I'm an ass man. It's all about the junk in the trunk... The cushion for the pushin'... I want to know I'm with a "woman," not a teenager with an ass you can bounce quarters off... I like to ride that wave!!!

I think I may be pushing the limit of ATS policy here so I'll leave it at that.

Ok.. I have been told I have a nice butt... I think it came from playing Ice Hockey since before I could walk. You really work them there ass muscles playin' hockey. Butt, my stomach is slowly getting larger and larger ass my butt stays the same size!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Did I scare everyone away again?

Damn!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I once heard about a man who could open canned meats using only his butt muscles.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Haha... That avatar is great man... I love it.

top topics

join