It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens after the shooting...JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was inosent. There was no way he could run down those flight of stiars and make it to the end of the block in about 7.5 secs. The police and CIA knew what they were doing.

JFK lost most of his fame due to the Cuban missle crises and our allies did think that we have to right to take out learders of countries. So the goverment was very close to lose their allies. This didnt just didnt make our allies mad it made Cuba ticked off.

As JFK is coming down the street at which he died insted of Lee in the building there is a CIA agent going to kill JFK. He misses and hits him in the trought and insadentaly hits the govener. Know the CIA agent is going for his other shoot till a shoot from the grassy knol kills JFK the police were orderd to find lee and take him in so the the grassy knol shooter has an easy way out. I belive the grassy knol shooter was an angry Cuban that was ordered to kill JFK.

Im still developing this theary and sugresstions could be helpful.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Also on this link From Excitable_Boy www.assassinationresearch.com... there is a sign on 206 to 222 where the first shoot was fired but look at thiswww2.selu.edu...
you have to scrool down a little to the last pictures and look at the sign it looks nothing alike to the one on the film

the one in the pic has many bars to keep the sign seady but the one in the Zapruder film it has a smooth surface with no bars in the middle.

Why would they change what the sign looks like? this adds more to my Theary

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
sorry this one www2.selu.edu...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I also found on the zfilm from 176 to 292 there is a girl in the back which she is covering her eyes to see the pres. but the president is no the far from her why would she shield her eye from something up close or she is seeing something in the back that catches her eye.

also from 292 to 313 to the right of the girl in the orange dress there is a girl that keeps her hands about 4 inches apart the whole time you see her which he is not claping she is holding not a weapon but a video camera at the president till the time JFK was shoot the seconded time so on that camera there is evidence of a seconded shooter but we dont have the camera or the goverment does they just want to keep it secret.

top topics

join