It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Says McDonald's Served Bloody Sundae

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another story of people trying to get rich at the expense of fast food?

www.channel3000.com...

Woman Says McDonald's Served Bloody Sundae

GEORGETOWN, Del.

Was it blood or strawberry syrup?

Carmen Jara of Georgetown is suing a McDonald's franchise, claiming her then-13-year-old son was served a hot fudge sundae contaminated with human blood. She said her son got sick and was afraid he'd contracted a deadly disease.

A judge has granted a request for a hearing delay by lawyers for the franchise operator, AJM Enterprise.

No date for a new hearing has been set. But Jara's attorney expects the case to go to trial.

Jara claims an employee at the McDonald's cut his finger and the blood dripped into her son's treat they bought 13-months ago. She said a manager at the store confirmed that the substance in the sundae was blood.

The owner of the McDonald's denies the charges. He said strawberry syrup probably just clogged the sundae machine.

Good lord, not again.

This will probably jack the price of the delicious Big Mac© sky high.

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 23-1-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is this a new promotional item (Sunday Bloody Sundae) that Bono will have to sign off on?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Perhaps she just works for Burger King

Really though I don't see this getting far in court. This will just be bad publicity for McDonalds that’s all.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
let's just say you cut off your pinkie toe and let's just say you happen to find it in a hot dog at winky dinky dog.....

My Name Is Earl did it last week.

The bloody sundae is a new twist but from where I come from, we call that Strawberry.

top topics

join