It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is creation recycling even possible?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bigpappadiaz, there's one flaw in your idea that Shenron points out pretty well...if someone were to destroy the civilization, that would mean there was another group of people who survived the war (the conquerors), so...where is the evidence of the conquerors civilization?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Among us, you just don't know the true history behind it all. Eventually, they had a need to hide themselves, cover their tracks, and work within our own systems after thoroughly crushing the opposing team, of course. Anybody who tried to tell the truth was laughed at and made themselves noticeable and thus easy to kill.

And that is why we're being led into this apocalypse. They found it necessary to destroy the remains, lest we the simple people find out the truth. They don't want us to know the truth because the truth would set us free.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That honestly made no sense at all bigpappadiaz...this thread is about a civilization that existed prior to the evolution of life as we know it. It's about a prior modern world that was somehow wiped from the Earth and the reconstruction of life on top of the planet. It is NOT about some underground group subverting a civilisation and living within our own world to lead us to your little religious apocalypse.

Please stay on topic. I've actually thoroughly enjoyed this thread and would hate for you to ruin yet another good discussion, bigpappadiaz. You seem to do that quite often.

Ciao,
~MFP

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry your comprehension is not up to par. But in order to understand how previous civilization could have been more advanced than ours, you got to understand why they were whiped out without a trace.

Because we the simple people can't be allowed to find out what killed them off.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Did you read my last post, bigpappadiaz? This thread isn't about once civilization wiping out another and then living in ours. It's about BILLIONS anf BILLIONS of years ago, the possibility that there was a world before our Earth on the same planet. I personally disagree with the idea.

This thread is NOT about some NEW or Illuminati group wiping out the ancient romans or whatever you're trying to say. Please take that to another thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
I'm sorry your comprehension is not up to par.

I you're not able to insult people, even as casual as this..on ATS.

Kindly understand that you certainly can't take a theory of yours and then judge others simply because they do not prescribe to your same ideas.

Among us, you just don't know the true history behind it all.

Well, then count me in that broad comment as well. Just where IS this history book exactly? I must have missed that one.

Now, if you feel it deserves merit...create another thread on that subject. This subject is about "I was wondering, without going into all the detail about past intellegent civilizations, could there have already been a carbon copy (or reletively close model) of our present day Earth that previously existed?"

As for this thread, derailing the discussion into illuminati-styled NWO discussion just doesn't seem appropriate. It's a better fit Secret Societies forum.

Any further discussion on this, feel free to u2u me rather than take this thread even further off topic.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Did you read my last post, bigpappadiaz? This thread isn't about once civilization wiping out another and then living in ours. It's about BILLIONS anf BILLIONS of years ago, the possibility that there was a world before our Earth on the same planet. I personally disagree with the idea.

This thread is NOT about some NEW or Illuminati group wiping out the ancient romans or whatever you're trying to say. Please take that to another thread.

Hey doc, I kind of gave up on the thread because I thought you weren't trying to entertain the idea of our unknown history. And the creation distruction threoy was just a rudementary suggestion to answer why there are no remains, that's all.

I really like to challenge the convetional wisdom that we have accumilated thus far in life. That is how we puch forward faster. Again, the thread title was IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? That would insinuate that I don't beleieve it, but want to discuss the probability of it. Not to get someone to say NO, when they don't know the history of 5 billion years ago (forensics is not the best was to see the whole picture). But I'm glad you like the discussion. AAC

[edit on 1-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
bigpaddias where on earth are you getting these ideas from,

Have you had a vision or read some secret book cos you seem to ahve some hidden knowledge that no other person on the planet ahs ever seen but is obviously completly true becasue the history everyone else knows is wrong.

df1

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If one accepts the conventional scientific dogma that geologic processes operate in uniform and gradual manner as is observable in the present day then the idea of "creation recycling" would appear absurd. This uniformitarianism/gradualism view of the world wraps everything up in a nice box with a big red ribbon and it allows the science pundits to smugly state with absolute certainty that this happened 4.5 millions years ago and that happened 50,000 years ago.

But what if uniformitarianism/gradualism school of thought is wrong and that we arrived at where we are as a result of a series of violent, rapid, non-uniform geologic events? IMHO this would render the entire timeline that is accepted to be invalid and our science in area of forensic geology to be little more than myth.

Personally I subscribe to the catastrophism school of thought which allows for the unbiased consideration of "creation recycling".

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My point for this thread was based on the very idea of "what if we got it worng" theory. I think scientists sometimes are to quick in cosigning on circumstantial evidence. I think our universe is far to fantastical not to entertain most ideas. AAC

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join