It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The venom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My personal thoughts
If htere will be something like the setting up of NWO, will we recognise that anything is happening?
You say that you will go to the mountains, you'll stay and fight or swollow your cyanide pill. Maybe you won't be able to react? Maybe the HAARP or any other technology (teoretically) used for mind-control will make us all happily welcome the NWO? Or maybe the changes will be irrecognisable... maybe the Illuminati, the Omega or MJ12 don't want to take over with military strengh?
All it takes is slight changes in law, in human mentality (by showing on TV what is good and what is not: making us take what's considered EVIL by today's standarts as OK, not even using any mind-controlling devices) and infrastructure (more corporations) and in 50 years our children will live happy lives in the NWO.
A worldwide military operation is expensive and I don't really think that after the fall of USSR, the NWO organisations' influence is as widespread as in the time of the Cold War. Then it was easy to start a great confict between the superpowers and take over. A lot has changed in the world after the Iron Courtain falling. What we are whitnesing now (the political changes, new countries in UE and NATO, 11.09, the War on Terrorism) may be New World Order in the making.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You have quite a point, given the possiblity of technologies to pacify and control the people, we could already be under the influence of the systems. Its really hard to know unless you actually are on the inside of the organizations running the show. Kinda makes you wonder if its already happened, is happening now, or will ever happen?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Because noone will go to war with america on its own, there isnt much chance of a massive war were most of the world surives so they cant do that anymore.
So i think if a new world order is trying to take power they will do it in america and the world by major capitalism.

new topics

join