It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The Bermuda triangle??

I cant say that I have heard anything on this wonderfully paranormal section of ocean in the last five years, it seems to have gone the way of the Loch Ness Monster.

You would think that given the high profile dissapearances (Flight 19, USS Cyclops etc) there would still be some international interest in the Triangle.

Does anyone know if there has been any strange disappearances lately that just havent been reported?

Am I just not reading enough news?

(I suppose we could also include 'the Devils Sea' off the Southern coast of Japan in this thread too - same theme.)

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I will look into this immediately Ive actually heard a documentary on it recently or something I dunno ill add it to my minor studies for now expect some info soon my friend!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I didnt look too far into this link but it appears to be the best link to the database of the happenings within the triangle.It appears to be kept up to date so if there is anything new it should be on there!

www.bermuda-triangle.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi there Guys,

Captain Iraq has recently opened up a thread on this subject so you might like to look there.

DARKRAVENESS xxxxxx

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
I didnt look too far into this link but it appears to be the best link to the database of the happenings within the triangle.It appears to be kept up to date so if there is anything new it should be on there!

www.bermuda-triangle.org...

Thanks for that Tor, hadn't come across that one yet =)

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not a problem Im always here to help here is a link to my newest podcast
expect many more in the future!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join