It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bennewitz revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Forgive some vague comments in this post but I'd like to bring up some of the more interesting facets of the Bennewitz affair , as they warrant discussion I've yet seen on these particular issues.

Much of this info is gleaned from my memoryof the considerable mass of ufo folklore(though I do not beleive it to be simply that), but also two books, "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop and "Exempt from Disclosure" by Doty, and Collins.

Bishop's book is based on deconstructing a particular portion of ufo stories( many of those later espoused by Lear and Cooper) with the emphasis on the disinformation treatment of Bennewitz.

My questions concern the still unanswered questions that leap from Bishop's book. One being, the orange (or green) fireballs that would occasionally appear in Bennewitz home in front of others besides Bennewitz. Bishop brings up this fact but does not speculate on what they are.

In discrediting the Dulce story as being contrived for Bennewitz he forgets the evidence that is cited for strange activity in the area elsewhere in the book(cattle mutilations, lights in the sky) but offers no hypotheses on those instances which were occuring long befor ethe Bennewitz affair.

Bennewitz , during the awful affair, says he would find himself just driving in the desert and attribute dthe strange behavior to injections the aliens gave them at night, Bishop does say that Doty and another independently recall the injection marks on his arms, yet given the "proof" that had alreday been offered Bennewitz, why would he inflict these on himself( they ran along one arm I believe, I do wonder if he is right or left handed).

Another strange passage refers to wreckage that bennewitz found near (or on) the Archuleta mesa. Bennewitz did take pictures, but Bishop postulates that it was a stealth bomber experiment, it remains to be seen how Bennewitz kept stumbling on government programs so easily. A stealth bomber prototype would have been secured quickly if it crashed.

A story from William Moore is recounted indicated that there is some sort of underground facility near Kirtland that has alternate entrances.
In "Exempt from disclosure" Doty "discloses"( sorry lol) that Bishop's books contain a number of distortions.

These questions raised, is it possible that there remains more to this story?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Considering Bennewitz' name has resurfaced here, I thought I'd bump this back up.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I posted this site in another thread earlier. Driving Mr. Bennewitz Insane

Mr. Coppens says one of the apparent causes that drove Bennewitz over the edge was the fact that he saw energy balls within his home.

Richard Doty first thought it was Bennewitz's imagination, then observed the same lights when he broke in to Bennewitz's house to learn what he accomplished. Doty learned the NSA (National Security Agency) was also monitoring Bennewitz and noticed a house on the other side of the road that appeared to be a surveillance location.

IMHO, there are many questions that cannot be answered.

G

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This email from Bruce Maccabee might help with your Doty-Kirtland connection
www.virtuallystrange.net...
there used to be a weapons storage facility there. It may still exist.

It wasn't Manzano but Menzano where the weapons facility was
www.qtm.net...
and if you do a search on Menzano+ufo you'll also get a link to the Cassiopaean site with many references to Doty and Bennewitz.
Be careful what you wish for.

edit: clarification

[edit on 2/16/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mj 09

In "Exempt from disclosure" Doty "discloses"( sorry lol) that Bishop's books contain a number of distortions.

I have lived on Kirtland AFB for years, and yes there is and underground complex, but it is used to house nuclear weapons. Scary isnt it?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you for the replies.

garyo1954, that article, while informative, seems to lean a little in favor of the entire ufo/alien/ question being used by the government for some psi-ops purpose. i just don't think that this is backed by alot of evidence. Interesting article.

After reading that book about Bennewitz, I catually came away from it still believing alot is actually going on.

to clear up though,

Doty was the surrogate Falcon when the real Falcon( Dale graff?) wasn't around. Condor was Robert Collins. Raven might have been Richard helms, if I remember correctly.

new topics

top topics

join