It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Matthew McGrory 1973 - 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

McGrory was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania, and trained in law at Widener University. At 7 foot 6 inches (2.29 metres), he was in great demand to play giants - he had done so in many films such as Big Fish and The Devil's Rejects and television shows including Malcolm in the Middle. The Guinness Book of World Records also gave him the title of both the tallest actor and having the world's largest feet not caused by Elephantiasis - size 29½ or 18 inches (46 centimetres) long. Due to this, the Howard Stern Radio Show featured him frequently as a guest, calling him "Bigfoot". He lived with his girlfriend Melissa Davis in Sherman Oaks, California. Matthew's death was due to natural causes.

I had no idea that this kind, big hearted man passed away. I honestly cannot believe it. I guess he was too good for this world.

Rest In Peace, Matt. Sorry it's late, man.

external image

R.I.P

Matthew McGrory

May 17, 1973 – August 9, 2005

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Emm a bit late ?

Anyway, he was a great actor. I loved him in House of 1000 corpses, and he was even better in The Devil's rejects.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yes, it is a bit late. I had no idea he passed away until recently. Hence why I said, "Sorry it's late, man". You're too right about him being a great actor.

join