It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kreskin predicts UFO Warning....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Source: Kreskin.com (under the 2006 predictions)

There have been times where Kreskin has been dead right, but then there were times that he was dead wrong (ex: he predicted that the Yankees would win the world series last year)

I thought that this was an interesting prediction....

A mass UFO warning of sorts will be picked up by people on their cell phones.

My psychic sense is tingling......and it's telling me.... KRESKIN IS DEAD WRONG.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow! Is Kreskin still alive? I thought he was just Dead, right or wrong.

UFO warning on our cell phones, eh?

Could that be why, after fianally conceding to the purchase of one of the infernal gadgets (OK, I've joined the 21st Century!), I felt compelled (Oooh! Spooky!) to change my main ring-tone to the first five notes from the theme to Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey this guy is almost a genius if you read his Bio...

Good mindset that agrees with a lot here too:

In an effort to expose the influence of the terrorist mindset, Kreskin demonstrated The Power of Suggestion in June 2002. In a mass gathering in the Nevada desert, he illustrated how easily the minds perception can be manipulated by successfully causing numerous individuals to believe they were witnessing an actual UFO sighting and within seconds fear, panic and chaos erupted in the darkened desert night. The following day, Kreskin held a press conference regarding the UFO sighting and revealed his true intention, to demonstrate how terrorism could actually manipulate HUMAN PERCEPTION, via POWER OF SUGGESTION and MIND CONTROL, and successfully create an atmosphere of panic and chaos in America. .

Kreskin

Well I bet "They" behind 9/11 didnt like that lol

Way to go... hed get a WATS from me

MischeviouslyHypnotisingMonkeysInATree

Elf

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
so you think he's making ppl panic?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When the alien invaders come, I'm joining their side. Forget you puny humans and your cell phones!

top topics

join